You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lucky 15 Warning

safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
Just a warning for punter's who like a bet on lucky15's . Apart from Sky stopping best odds on most horse races (on extra placed races) they have now stopped 1 winner double the odds.
Seems crazy that a bookmaker doesn't want people to bet on lucky 15's considering most bookmakers love them (easy money) . But never mind sure another bookmaker will happily take my money and offer me best odds and double the odds 1 winner .

Comments

• Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    Same reason they stopped the Round Robin some time ago I guess.

Perhaps they just can't be bothered to learn the maths to be able to settle the more complex bets these days?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited July 2023
    I have just noticed this from yesterday's results.

Most of my bets are either e/w L15's or patents. It is a nice return when you just get one winner. When did this come in BTW? I best look at firing up some of my other accounts then for my bets. Thanks for this info, as I had nothing from Sky Bet about it.

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Evening @MAXALLY Sky must have stopped double the odds this month. Before i contacted cc i checked my bet history and i was payed double the odds in June.

To be fair to cc the person apologised and explained that Sky had decided to stop double the odds 1 winner.

Over the years i have been been loyal to Skybet despite having two other accounts with other sites due to Skybet having a good app and desktop version (other sites seem slower). I also like sky poker despite the software issues but losing out on best odds and double the odds 1 winner is just too much.

Can't really understand Sky's business sense of chasing punters away who bet on horses and who do multi bets it seems crazy . I will still use Skybet and Sky poker but not for multibets in the future.

Ok rant over Good Luck all . :)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    safc71 said:

Evening @MAXALLY Sky must have stopped double the odds this month. Before i contacted cc i checked my bet history and i was payed double the odds in June.

To be fair to cc the person apologised and explained that Sky had decided to stop double the odds 1 winner.

Over the years i have been been loyal to Skybet despite having two other accounts with other sites due to Skybet having a good app and desktop version (other sites seem slower). I also like sky poker despite the software issues but losing out on best odds and double the odds 1 winner is just too much.

Can't really understand Sky's business sense of chasing punters away who bet on horses and who do multi bets it seems crazy . I will still use Skybet and Sky poker but not for multibets in the future.

Ok rant over Good Luck all . :)

Cheers for the reply. Yeah, it doesn't seem a good business decision to me. When/if you find a site that does BOG plus double odds 1 winner in L15's.....PM me with the details please.