You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT POKER GODS NO SUCH THING.

scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

Why is it, you get short stacked in MTT Got 10/15 BB and u think rite just wait no rush and then wow!! KQ / K10 / A10 / JJ / QQ / Happy days so u shuv all of these hands ive had only to get call by 96 (plonker) AA /KK/AK/23/ GOT BEAT ON EVERY SINGLE ONE. Always the same on sky poker get a gud hand to shuv with but u always run into big hand, or f uckin sh it but u no its all over coz sky just want short stacks out to get MTTs over asap especially sats. really f uckin p issed off going back to PKR I Think at least u no they do call and raise u with sh it.

Comments

• Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited April 2010
     wow i just got de ja vu :s
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010

Think you need to calm down mate or you prob heading for trouble.dav

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    two whhooooaaaa chill man log off for abit
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited April 2010
    I love them both......post more!!
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    The thing is this ...You have to know the way Sky's RNG works .. 

There's, alot of players know when to call with  9-5 os here,   once you know that, you've joined the 'elite' !!  Otherwise know as 'Whammer-Jammers' ???? 

for the meaning of 'whammer jammer'  

click  here  .. Magic Di ck - Whammer Jammer

• Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    In Response to DON'T TELL ME ABOUT POKER GODS NO SUCH THING.:
    Why is it, you get short stacked in MTT Got 10/15 BB and u think rite just wait no rush and then wow!! KQ / K10 / A10 / JJ / QQ / Happy days so u shuv all of these hands ive had only to get call by 96 (plonker) AA /KK/AK/23/ GOT BEAT ON EVERY SINGLE ONE. Always the same on sky poker get a gud hand to shuv with but u always run into big hand, or f uckin sh it but u no its all over coz sky just want short stacks out to get MTTs over asap especially sats. really f uckin p issed off going back to PKR I Think at least u no they do call and raise u with sh it.
    Posted by scouse1515
    and if u try pushing with chi-ite to confuse the RNG u still get beat with even worse chi-ite...