You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Top of the Pots - For the poor!

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

Hey people in charge, just thinking with the top of the pots thing being so popular, and now that Mastercash is bak to the original format of low/middle/high stakes, would it b possible/would people like to see the biggest pots of the week, from each cash level covered.

For example at the first hour at nl10, if you quickly show the 1/2 biggest pot from that week at that level.

Its nice to see the big guns throwing thousands around, but I bet loads of people would be interested, and cud relate to the bigger action at each of the lower levels.

I dont think any of the viewers would find this boring? and it wouldn't take long to squeeze in 1/2 extra hands....

What ya reckon?

A 600xbb pot is a 600xbb pot! doesnt have to be NL200!

:)

dohh

Comments

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited April 2010
    Sounds like a good idea to me, top of the pots is well worth a watch what ever the stakes
  • Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited April 2010
     Yh i would watch it, cant really see anyone having a problem with it if they still had the thousand pound pots on after aswell. would be interesting to see people who i might play with on top of the pots.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Yeh was just thinking Ive had a few heart stopping pots this week - at the lower levels, nl 30/40/50 - to me the pots were pretty huge, with the money all in and sweating on the river.

Was just thinking if they were actually big for that level, or just the biggest for me - how big is big?

£100 pot at nl10? - would be fun to watch!

• Options
    Ms_ChipsMs_Chips Member Posts: 256
    edited April 2010
    A squeeze is a squeeze, i do it loads in tricky spots.... I say sky poker, squeeze it in... in return.
  • Options
    scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Top of the Pots - For the poor!:
    Hey people in charge, just thinking with the top of the pots thing being so popular, and now that Mastercash is bak to the original format of low/middle/high stakes, would it b possible/would people like to see the biggest pots of the week, from each cash level covered. For example at the first hour at nl10, if you quickly show the 1/2 biggest pot from that week at that level. Its nice to see the big guns throwing thousands around, but I bet loads of people would be interested, and cud relate to the bigger action at each of the lower levels. I dont think any of the viewers would find this boring? and it wouldn't take long to squeeze in 1/2 extra hands.... What ya reckon? A 600xbb pot is a 600xbb pot! doesnt have to be NL200! :) dohh
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    good post DOH!! ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE P RICKS AT THE TOP (Well the p ricks who have loadsa dosh anyway)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    i think scouse has had a few sherbets.seems abit angry
    edit:great idea dohhhhhhh
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Top of the Pots - For the poor!:
    i think scouse has had a few sherbets.seems abit angry edit:great idea dohhhhhhh
    Posted by stokefc
    lol i noticed as well hes avin a go on each thread.dav
  • Options
    edited April 2010

lol - theyre alright - well most of em that ive spoken to are anyway - gotta be ruthless and arrogant to get that far - wanna be there myself 1 day! (lol)
    Hope we get some "important peoples" feedback/opinion on this, it can only make the programme more appealing to people?
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited April 2010
    Haha

PLAN!!!!

That is all.

(as long as i'm not at the end of it obv.)

x
  • Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Top of the Pots - For the poor!:
    i think scouse has had a few sherbets.seems abit angry edit:great idea dohhhhhhh
    Posted by stokefc
    lol
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    Good idea Dohhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    huuuuumehuuuuume Member Posts: 569
    edited April 2010
    excellent idea...but i genuinely hope they dont show a hand of mine cos i cant cope with the commentary that would go with it.

maybe if you are involved in that pot they could email you so you can explain your thought process.  or put it on the forum so you can voice an opinion on it.  i would rather know what the good players on here think than the sky presenters...no offence :)