You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CHEPSTOW 14TH OCTOBER 2023.

The owners group a lot of whom are part of FREEDOM RACING TIPSTERS has a race day as above with tickets £40 which include entry, Marquee and panel of experts. Each member is allowed 4 tickets so if there is someone in this group who is not a member of Old Gold who wants to come I will secure tickets for them. they go on sale on WEDNESDAY 30TH AUGUST and likely to sell out fast. This might be a nice way for people to meet their fellow competitors in the JACKPOT NAPS , TWO FOR SATURDAY NAPS or SUMMER SERIES.

Comments

• Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    How late would you need to know?
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    thefall said:

How late would you need to know?

i would need to know by 30th August mate as they do run out fast and that will be the day I put my order in .
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    OK it's just I'm completing on a house and it could be close to that date so I'll have to pass. Don't think the wife I'll let me re route van 😂
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    thefall said:

OK it's just I'm completing on a house and it could be close to that date so I'll have to pass. Don't think the wife I'll let me re route van 😂

ok mate