You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Abuse

booker4booker4 Member Posts: 55
edited September 2023 in Poker Chat
Aylabayla constantly abused my disabled son, so much so he packed up playing on SKY POKER, he now Trolls me every chance he gets. chat logs will prove this. Last night he admitted having access to his wife's account and son's account which he uses from time to time. He admitted to using his wife's account to Troll me, while his chat was revoked for abusing my son. If he has access to these accounts and admits to using them, is this not against SKY POKER RULES? If you check his chat logs you will see all he says, he also says SKY couldn't care less. All on his chat logs. Hope this Trolling abuse and use of many accounts can be stopped. thanks,

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    just turn off the chat
  • Options
    tks good idea, what about him using his family accounts is that not cheating?
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited September 2023
    does it really matter, who cares. you keep posting about the abuse on multiple posts saying that nothing is done. just turn off chat then that stops the problem for you.

if they are using other accounts send it in to cs then that is it, why look for more drama, not worth it.

mark the accounts that they are using in notes and you will have an advantage when at the tables, win win
  • Options
    good idea will do
  • Options
    aylabaylaaylabayla Member Posts: 23
    sky only have to look, they will see you have followed me from table to table after you were put out. i DONT troll you as you are never in long enough to troll. A few of my family do have accounts but sky can see, they have not logged into them for months.you low education lets you believe your own importance and tripe, truth is .NOBODY CARES. turn your chat off, play your game and live your life(optional)
This discussion has been closed.