You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ukops?! finally!!

Spike4000Spike4000 Member Posts: 278
just seen this in lobby, does this mean UKOPS is on? also, will the eliminator freerolls be back please? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319

@Spike4000

I'm not sure why that lone UKOPS MTT is already in the lobby, but yes, UKOPS will run from Friday October 27th until Sunday November 5th, both dates inclusive.

UKOPS Eliminator Freerolls will run for 4 weeks & will be the Promo that follows Streak Week, which ends on September 28th.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,736
    @Tikay10 be good to have some forum giveaway free entries to the ukops big buy ins for us mini, micro and nae bankroll players. ;)
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,502
    Despite always doing rubbish in the eliminator freerolls,
    they are by far my favourite promo, so much fun for a low stakes player! Great News :)
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Eliminator freerolls are class.

Some folk stalling for the 50p pay jump, others playing and calling any two when bounties on the line. Love them!
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,576
    PKRPar said:

Eliminator freerolls are class.

Some folk stalling for the 50p pay jump, others playing and calling any two when bounties on the line. Love them!

The best thing is when you get the two types on he same table and the one is desperate to get the bounties for the leaderboard and he other is time banking for the 50p. The first one believes the 50 p time banker is ruining his chance and opens up a mouth and then gets avuse back and then a third person likes to stir the pot and is just stirring and it all kicked of always makes me laugh.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,576
    So was not sure where to post this whether to post this in the other UKOPS thread this one or make another thread for it maybe I should do all three options? na I am here now and just got out the bath after a long shift so cannot be bothered to post in 3 seperate threads.

anyway I noticed we have four weeks and potentially someone could win £4400 worth of entries though that is very very unlikely I do however see it as plausible that someone could win more then the total buyins for £110+ plus games.

I went through and added up the value of all the £110+ games in UKOPS and if I have not made a mistake in my math this would add up to £2070 It is more then possible I did make a mistake as tired after long gruelling shifts. that been said if someone came first one week and then top four two other weeks they would have £2200 worth of buyins which would exceed the entires they could use the credit for what would happen to the surplus in this scenario?

also on UKOPS terms and condtions I found this,
    9. Players that win a £330 SPT seat will be placed on the one seat winners list and have the opportunity to win another 3 seats through satellites. This seat is non transferrable with no cash equivalent. This seat may only be used for the SPT Mystery Bounty event in Manchester 8th-10th December 2023. If the seat is not used it will be forfeit.

I am assuming that was a mistake and meant for the page for the Mystery bounty hunter in Manchester instead?

is any of that linked like if someone did exceed all the events they can use some of the credit to the SPT Manchester?

Also if I do well enough I wont be able to use all the credit as I do usually long shifts in the kitchen which would take me past some start times for games. I can swap a few shifts potentially and get most of the period free but getting every single night is unrealistic and getting sundays off is very hard.

In the event I win more UKOPS credit then I can use can I potentially put that to an SPT or UKOPS event at a later point or is it just lost?
  • Options

@Doubleme

"also on UKOPS terms and condtions I found this",

9. Players that win a £330 SPT seat will be placed on the one seat winners list and have the opportunity to win another 3 seats through satellites. This seat is non transferrable with no cash equivalent. This seat may only be used for the SPT Mystery Bounty event in Manchester 8th-10th December 2023. If the seat is not used it will be forfeit.

"I am assuming that was a mistake and meant for the page for the Mystery bounty hunter in Manchester instead?"

No, not a mistake. The UKOPS Leaderboard includes these prizes;

1st £1,000 + £330 SPT entry
    2nd £750 + £330 SPT entry
    3rd £500 + £330 SPT entry
    4th £400 + £330 SPT entry
    5th £300 + £330 SPT entry
    6th £250 + £330 SPT entry
    7th £200 + £330 SPT entry
    8th £150 + £330 SPT entry
    9th £100 + £330 SPT entry
    10th £100 + £330 SPT entry

So it's right & proper to explain the process for anyone who wins one of those ten SPT seats on offer.
  • Options

@Doubleme

"is any of that linked like if someone did exceed all the events they can use some of the credit to the SPT Manchester?"

No.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

@Doubleme

"In the event I win more UKOPS credit then I can use can I potentially put that to an SPT or UKOPS event at a later point or is it just lost?"

Let's cross that bridge if & when we reach it. As always, common-sense will apply.
  • Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 119
    Tikay10 said:

Let's cross that bridge if & when we reach it. As always, common-sense will apply.

I think @JCordy is crossing that bridge :D