You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky sports 8k ds question

hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
there are 32 registered players with a cap of 35, yet the semi final for it is capped at 70 players :S plus are all the 32 reg'd players in through satellites or buyins or has it filled up with league places and winners of the thursday mtt? its a tad confusing 

Comments

• Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited April 2010
    Answers to questions about this tournament and its satellites are at present taking 4 to 5 days ,sky poker hopes you will be patient in this matter,,
  • Options
    Sky_BernieSky_Bernie Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    Hi Hurst,

The semi-final is like a moving goal, depending on who has qualified - but I am keeping my eye on it, and appreciate the reminders to do so....

The 10 League places are now filled, but there area few more places saved for Thursday night 8pm tournament winners...

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: sky sports 8k ds question:
    Hi Hurst, The semi-final is like a moving goal, depending on who has qualified - but I am keeping my eye on it, and appreciate the reminders to do so.... The 10 League places are now filled, but there area few more places saved for Thursday night 8pm tournament winners... Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    ok thanks, shouldnt the cap of 35 in the lobby be removed now then? as this will only allow 3 players to register
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    nevermind just looked and its done haha