You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Im not gonna take it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

so after running so bad recently that I have almost morphed into @TheWaddy I playing spin and have spent lots of time learning shove call and calling ranges one dude who decides its good play to call of an 8 bb shove with 64 off suit. sucked out on my AQ and then sucked out again when I got in dominant against him then for some reason decided to over fold which let me get back in the game, I mean if he thinks 64 off is a call what does he think folds are? then decided to call me **** by throwing the **** avy at me when I got a normal suck out against him, which was a correct shove.

No I just wont take this this is one to far.

Comments

• Options
    SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 187
    If you shove eleven times with hands such as 8 3 etc (your last rambling post), then how can you expect anyone to respect you, or have the knowledge that you are on a tea break? SMFH
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,578
    SCOTFOX said:

If you shove eleven times with hands such as 8 3 etc (your last rambling post), then how can you expect anyone to respect you, or have the knowledge that you are on a tea break? SMFH

well no that actually does make sense. for starters it wasnt even a tea break its normal in kitchens to get a brief moment between business to get a smoke break. I cant play the free roll on days where I am working past 8pm. its either use it or lose it and the only way to do that is to shove each time. its a free roll not something I need to spend money on entering. A spin and go is something someone has to register to there and then. If they were to register for it when they cant play it properly to spend real money on it then they are been idiotic. the only exception i can think of is if they had a free ticket to use and it expired very soon and they was at work but then thats still kind of their fault as that would usually be valid for a year. Further they had plenty of time to throw emojis and be active in the chat.

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,737
    Doubleme said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

so after running so bad recently that I have almost morphed into @TheWaddy I playing spin and have spent lots of time learning shove call and calling ranges one dude who decides its good play to call of an 8 bb shove with 64 off suit. sucked out on my AQ and then sucked out again when I got in dominant against him then for some reason decided to over fold which let me get back in the game, I mean if he thinks 64 off is a call what does he think folds are? then decided to call me **** by throwing the **** avy at me when I got a normal suck out against him, which was a correct shove.

No I just wont take this this is one to far.

thats a great track!