You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

urgent take out tonight only!

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,614
so my girlfriend has been suffering due to her disability flaring up and I said I would treat her to takeout tonight. but they close soon and trying to make a decision do I go with their fish and chips or do I go with the gourmate cheese burger meal.

the issue is I like burgers and this cheese burger meal has good reviews and is right at the top of their best sellers. but against that I had burger and chips from my last takeout meal. and not really find many takeouts with fish and chips so motivated to try the fish and chips can only do one.

Since I cant make my mind up between the fish and chips or the gourmate cheese burger meal I will just flip a coin by letting the first responder to suggest one pick for me. but only if they say before my girlfriend has picked her choice because time is of the essence.

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,614
    people were to late so i went with the gourmate cheese burger meal because that came with a drink and the fish and chips did not. it was also £1 cheaper or smthing which is immaterial but needed something to influence the decision but also I asked the online magic 8ball thingy if the gourmate cheese burger meal was the right choice and it said you may rely on it.
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    sounds like a good choice.i love a chippie supper my self cant beat a curry sauce over the chips and smoked sausage yum
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    I love a takeout challenge,
    I'm never gonna stop,
    Pies and Chips and Gravy,
    I've ate the fkn lot.

The Kebabs and the Pizzas,
    Curries and Burgers too,
    I'm a big fat bstard,
    And I love my fkn food.

Ole, ole, ole ...........

A chant heard at Man Utd apparently.