You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Any reason why sky don't ban cheats?

sircrypticsircryptic Member Posts: 52
any reason? reported a couple cheaters at dym, sky don't ban them they just stop them from playing together so he/she/they just created a new account and they're carrying on where they left off and im having to report them again wasting everyone's time. These players cheat to win our money but they're still allowed to play. Joke.

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,646
    So its hard to comment without knowing the full details. Originally I planned to play dons on here almost exclusively, hence the actual name doubleme.

I think the real thing which put me off is all this drama, the format is uniquely exposed to potential cheating in a way that almost all other formats are not. (maybe sats are as vulnerable)

because of this people get paranoid ive been accused on more then one occasion and I know for a fact I have never cheated in the format. I suppose that counts for f all to anyone else who would suspect me but then at least i know of one case myself that has been accused and has not.

I have often been suspicious of foul play on more then one occasion. there were a few regs who I suspect were spite calling me. though spite calling I dont think is against tocs.

I might return to dons soonish though I mean after party merged the pools on spin and goes winrates are lower, and stars ganes are getting tougher too.

• Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528

any reason? reported a couple cheaters at dym, sky don't ban them they just stop them from playing together so he/she/they just created a new account and they're carrying on where they left off and im having to report them again wasting everyone's time. These players cheat to win our money but they're still allowed to play. Joke.

Agreed it's disgraceful that this happens. I reported two players for collusion in a dym a while back and was told they would be banned from playing together in future. No mention of any buy ins they cheated me out of being refunded but i don't like to moan so moved on. A few months later i notice one of the players again colluding in dyms. I report again and am told the same thing that they won't be allowed in same games in the future.

Still see both players playing regularly, get abused in chat by one of them and both go out of their way to try to make me lose on the bubble if they have biggest stack. I reckon they are the sort of morons who lose fortunes on betting, slots and roulette so that's how they escape a ban. Very poor from sky though. On other sites I've played these games on they would get immediate ban and every buy in you lost to them would be refunded