You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PLEASE SKY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS

DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I keep ending up playing omaha in the table selection, when i play sit and goes because there arnt usualy many on there so i look quickly that its a six seater and then ohhhhh my god its all weird why so many cards lol. I know there is a tab at the top just to put it to nl holdem but its set as all on default and dont always remember to switch it. Can there not be a way to highlight it better maybe in a different colour or when you start up sky poker to keep the default as you would like it? i know they do this on other sites when you start up. This may seem very silly and trivial but it is anoying on the odd occasion when someone starts a omaha game. Even though its made me open up to the posibility of trying something new. But i would like to do it by choice and not accident. Anyone else do this or am i being silly?

Comments

• Options
    shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited April 2010
    haha i have done that a few times. but lucky i know a bit about omaha so i just carry on. but i have joined a sit and got omaha when i havent ment to lol
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2010
    Hi Dazler
    Done it myself a couple of times
    When you go to the SNG lobby on the top left it has All, Holdem and Omaha click on Holdem and it will just show those tables.

Good luck with the Omaha practise.
  • Options
    Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited April 2010
    yep I have done it to you see a DYM in your range with 5 players in it so you click on it as quickly as possible! Like you say its easily done. Colour coding seems like a good idea to me.
  • Options
    philmenowphilmenow Member Posts: 617
    edited April 2010
    In Response to PLEASE SKY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS:
    I keep ending up playing omaha in the table selection, when i play sit and goes because there arnt usualy many on there so i look quickly that its a six seater and then ohhhhh my god its all weird why so many cards lol. I know there is a tab at the top just to put it to nl holdem but its set as all on default and dont always remember to switch it. Can there not be a way to highlight it better maybe in a different colour or when you start up sky poker to keep the default as you would like it? i know they do this on other sites when you start up. This may seem very silly and trivial but it is anoying on the odd occasion when someone starts a omaha game. Even though its made me open up to the posibility of trying something new. But i would like to do it by choice and not accident. Anyone else do this or am i being silly?
    Posted by Dazler
    have clikked on a £2 game only to find out half way thru that it was a £20 game,have to say was going along quite nicely,until i realised,then i chytt my pants and lost..
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2010

similar to phil was playing what I thought was a £1 dym was actually a £10, was getting pee d off with the slow play and called someone with a 67os all in, boredom more than anything, hand won and the guy went mental... next hand feeling bad about taking the guy down, his mate was obviously peeved as well took him down with J8 suited all in, two unhappy players questioning my parentage etc.....

this would not happen if the games were colour coded or whatever.... ps never actually cashed went all in with rubbish a few hands later and then realised that the 3 remaining players got £20 each........not happy !!!!
  • Options
    AyrGraemeAyrGraeme Member Posts: 271
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: PLEASE SKY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS:
    Hi Dazler Done it myself a couple of times When you go to the SNG lobby on the top left it has All, Holdem and Omaha click on Holdem and it will just show those tables. Good luck with the Omaha practise.
    Posted by hawk7112
    Good advice - also when you wake in the morning remember to get outa bed and put some clothes on.  Might be a good idea to eat some food and drink some fluid throughout the day also.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: PLEASE SKY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS : Good advice - also when you wake in the morning remember to get outa bed and put some clothes on.  Might be a good idea to eat some food and drink some fluid throughout the day also.
    Posted by AyrGraeme
    Quality.
    I'd like to hire you as a lifestyle "guru" please.

• Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: PLEASE SKY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS : Good advice - also when you wake in the morning remember to get outa bed and put some clothes on.  Might be a good idea to eat some food and drink some fluid throughout the day also.
    Posted by AyrGraeme

You forgot the most important bit of advice........

Breath in.............  Breath Out...............  and repeat