You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

can you revue chatbox?

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
is there a was you can go in and revue chatbox conversations?

i was playing a small mtt last night 3 off us left the chips had gone round beetween us for about a hour. i made a poor move and donked off all but 2k off my stack (im telling myself this was because it was 1am and id been up since 5am) anyway at this point one of the other players who both had over 20k chips started chatboxing the other about how the could work together to get me out. they guy hadnt spoken in the previous 3 hours so he imo wasnt joking and continued until after id got back up to 8k and walked staight into a bad beat.
i hadnt used chatbox all game so he obviously thought i wasnt aware of what he said. last night i was fuming and went on live chat to customer care but after id put  in my question and waited 5 mins i gave up and went to bed.
no ive calmed down and slept on it id like to reread what was said before i take it futher action

Comments

• Options
    HAL_9000HAL_9000 Member Posts: 216
    edited April 2010
    In Response to can you revue chatbox?:
    is there a was you can go in and revue chatbox conversations? i was playing a small mtt last night 3 off us left the chips had gone round beetween us for about a hour. i made a poor move and donked off all but 2k off my stack (im telling myself this was because it was 1am and id been up since 5am) anyway at this point one of the other players who both had over 20k chips started chatboxing the other about how the could work together to get me out. they guy hadnt spoken in the previous 3 hours so he imo wasnt joking and continued until after id got back up to 8k and walked staight into a bad beat. i hadnt used chatbox all game so he obviously thought i wasnt aware of what he said. last night i was fuming and went on live chat to customer care but after id put  in my question and waited 5 mins i gave up and went to bed. no ive calmed down and slept on it id like to reread what was said before i take it futher action
    Posted by BADBOY985

This sounds very much like collusion and should be reported in any event to customer services for them to take appropriate action, I believe they can review the chat but I don't think we have access to the chat, I know it sometimes takes a while but please persevere
    Sky Rich will no doubt point you in the right direction should this fail but please don't let players get away with this.
    For future reference you can put the chat scroll lock on then copy and paste the chat into a separate text document, this is also handy to review players and your own actions.

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: can you revue chatbox?:
    In Response to can you revue chatbox? : This sounds very much like collusion and should be reported in any event to customer services for them to take appropriate action, I believe they can review the chat but I don't think we have access to the chat, I know it sometimes takes a while but please persevere Sky Rich will no doubt point you in the right direction should this fail but please don't let players get away with this. For future reference you can put the chat scroll lock on then copy and paste the chat into a separate text document, this is also handy to review players and your own actions. Keep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000
    +1
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    THANKS HAL WILL GIVE CS A SHOUT 
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: can you revue chatbox?:
    In Response to can you revue chatbox? : should be reported in any event to customer services for them to take appropriate action, I believe they can review the chat but I don't think we have access to the chat,ep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000

This!

as mentioned elsewhere in the forum, please make all reports to customer care. you can use the links at the bottom of your page or click here

they're a friendly bunch and will be happy to investigate all reported incidents.

thanks guys
  • Options
    edited April 2010

cheers rich i have just spoken to them and there looking into it just wanted to  know if i could have a look first as im a mellow guy and dont like to get people into trouble. cs were very helpful and polite

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    great news. Thanks badboy.