You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sunday major

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,806
So I won the Sunday Major free roll sat tonight. I am not due to finish work on sunday until 9.30pm the same is the case for the next sunday as well.
The sunday gone I was down until 9.30pm but was sent home at 4pm because my section was dead.
I cant rely on that happening again. though. They have not published the rota for the 3rd of dec yet and I could contact my boss and ask to be allowed to finish before 8pm on that day but even if he said yes I would not be playing optimal poker if I start straight after work.

the 10th dec I have booked off for the SPT Manchester and if I dont qualify online for that then Im not going up and can play then but if I do qualify I playing on my phone whilst at the SPT may be awkward and I dont have a working laptop so would be playing on my phone even if I busted before 8pm which is more likely then not should I make it.

the 24th dec I have booked off because that is Christmas Eve and will head up to girlfriends before then and can borrow my girlfriends mothers laptop for that. do we have the sunday major running on the 24th of dec?

I assume I cant bank Major qualifiers for the SPT in Manchester eg if I won a second sat say just use £220 towards the £330 buyin and pay the other £110 myself? that is only relevant if I bink another major sat as £110 towards a £330 entry is okay with me but £220 towards a £330 tourny is still bit much.

so sorry for been really awkward with all this but can I be switch the entry to the 24th dec if that runs unless I dont make the SPT manchester in which case to the 10th of dec, or bank it if I win another major sat for contribution towards SPT manchester if that is allowed which I dont think it is.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,751
    edited November 2023
    Lot of questions, ifs, & buts here.

1) Sunday Major free entries can ONLY be used for the Sunday Major & cannot be put towards SPT entries in whole or part.

2) I am only guessing, but I'm pretty sure the Major will run Sunday 24th December.

3) If you wish to defer your entry for this Sunday, please confirm to me in writing, either on this thread or via PM. I will then unregister you & you will have a Sunday Major entry "in the tank" for any date you choose. You must inform me no later than Friday (17/11) if you wish to be unregistered for this Sunday, 19/11. This is in case I am not available on Saturday or Sunday, although that's highly unlikely.

4) Please give me as much notice as possible of your desired date. Normally, the morning of the Major is adequate, but a few days notice would be preferable in case I am not around for whatever reason.

5) If you choose Sunday 10th December, I will need to know no later than Thursday 7th December, as when I am away from home at an SPT I cannot always access the software needed to register players.

6) All this is without obligation by Sky Poker, as this is above & beyond their obligations. I am of course always happy to help when I'm able.

7) I will take no further action unless & until you confirm in writing.
  • Options

@Doubleme

REMINDER - You need to inform me in writing urgently (see my previous post which I made as soon as you posted) if you wish to be de-regged for this Sunday's Major.

Also, be aware that SPT Manchester satellites are now starting to populate the MTT Satellite Lobby.

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,806
    Tikay10 said:

@Doubleme

REMINDER - You need to inform me in writing urgently (see my previous post which I made as soon as you posted) if you wish to be de-regged for this Sunday's Major.

Also, be aware that SPT Manchester satellites are now starting to populate the MTT Satellite Lobby.

thanks for your help if I could please be unregistered for this Sunday major on this sunday and save the entry for when i can play the major.
  • Options

@Doubleme

DONE, you are now unregistered from this Sunday's Major, but have a Sunday Major entry in the tank for a future date still to be decided.