You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bonfire night, fireworks? Nah, the Orfordable league is better as it has added prizes

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
edited November 2023 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2023 Orfordable League, November Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on December 1st 2023

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:November 3rd- Winner: HENDRIK62; Keague leader: HENDRIK62

Week 2: November 10th- Winner:unregged player; League leader: bornablade

Week 3: November 17th- Winner: unregged player; League leader: bornablade

Week 4: November 24th- Winner:diamondlee; League Winner: bornablade; Runner-up: diamondlee

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday December 1st 2023
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday December 1st 2023

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday December 1st 2023

Comments

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. Congratulations to last months' winners @Boxster & especially @stokefc, as this is the SIXTH prize he has won this year, best of luck to you both tonight.
    A new month begins for us Orfordablers, meaning yet another chance to win a prize and all for the princely sum of £3.30, where else can you get such for for so little?
    Good luck to all who play tonight, here is the autoreg list

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    This didn't happen ...Or did it . The Mandela Effect
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    daggers747Small blind50.0050.004550.00
    ToffeeandyBig blind100.00150.004740.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • K
    giesahaunRaise400.00550.004600.00
    SidV79Fold
    THEHERDEIEFold
    afishcalleAll-in5720.006270.000.00
    diddyace18All-in2733.759003.750.00
    stokefcFold
    daggers747Fold
    ToffeeandyFold
    giesahaunAll-in4600.0013603.750.00
    afishcalleUnmatched bet720.0012883.75720.00
    giesahaunShow
    • A
    • A
    afishcalleShow
    • K
    • K
    diddyace18Show
    Flop
    • J
    Turn
    River
    giesahaunWinPair of Aces12883.7512883.75
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk. There were 34 players that took the plunge last night, with just 14 being Orfy regged, and, of those, 7 made the FT.
    This weeks' FT wooden spoonist, finishing in 10th place, was @diamondlee who now sits in 7th overall, well played Lee.
    Next up is @giesahaun who made it all the way to 9th place last night, leaving him in 6th overall, well played giesahaun.
    Finishing one place higher in 8th last night, @THEHERDEIE now sits in 5th overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Another place higher in 7th was @bornablade, who hopes his beloved Blades start winning asap, he now sits in 4th overall, well played blade.
    One more place higher in 6th last night, @weecheez1 takes the third place on the podium, well played cheez.
    A jump of 2 places to 4th place last night, where @THECHIMP ended up but is now 2nd overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    Our League leader after going all the way to take the win last night, @HENDRIK62 deserves all our congratulations, very well played Neil.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, here is the updated League table after November Week 1

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    @SidV79
    thanks Andy

In Ange we trust. ;)
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. Welcome to November Week 2, in our monthly sojourn of four, or five, weekly events. All that means is that everyone still has the chance of taking a prize this month so, I wish everyone that plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have a new leader. There were 40 players taking part last night, with just 14 being Orfy regged, and of those, only 3 made the FT.
    Everyone's favourite Inspector @gogogadget , made his first FT of the month by taking the FT wooden spoon in 10th place, which has moved him up the League by 4 places into 4th overall, well played mr gadget.
    Last weeks' leader @HENDRIK62 fell by two places into 3rd overall as he could only manage 15th place last night.
    After taking a month long sabbatical, @THECHIMP has come back with a bang, making his 2nd FT in a row, with an 8th place last night to help him retain 2nd place overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    Also making his second FT in a row, @bornablade took 2nd place last night to be our highest placed finisher on the night, and as an added bonus takes over the League lead after his three place climb to the top, well played blade.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week. Here is the updated League table after November Week 2

• Options
    gogogadgetgogogadget Member Posts: 147
    Not sure that I’m “everyone’s” favourite tbh.
    I mean, my own heroes Moorse and Clouseau must be taken into consideration here.
    Probably not in most people’s top 3.

Always enjoy your write-ups, Sid, thanks for your efforts 🥸
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. As time continues its' relentless march forwards, so do the weeks that make up every month of the Orfy. There are just two weeks left for this months' offering, so both prizes are still up for grabs to anyone who can have a couple of good runs to the FT, and undercut our current top two of @bornablade, on a score of 9, & @THECHIMP, on a score of 12, they are there for the taking. Will one, or both, of them hang on to their prizewinning places? I do not know the answer to that, but I do know that everyone will be trying to topple them both. So, with that being said, I wish everyone the very best of luck for tonight. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we had 26 starters last night with, for the third straight week, 14 being Orfy regged, and of those, 6 made the F T.
    Making a first appearance of the month @Angmar2626 got to the FT and took home the FT wooden spoon with a 10th place finish, well played Angmar.
    Not being content with winning six prizes this year already, @stokefc finished in 4th place last night, to remind everyone that he wants another prize this month, he now sits in 6th place overall after a two place jump, well played Sean.
    Finishing one place higher than he did in Week 1, @THEHERDEIE finished 7th last night, which moved him up the League, by three places, into 4th overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Making a second Orfy appearance this month @giesahaun made his second FT of the month by finishing in 5th place last night, which moves him up into 3rd overall, after a 9 place climb, well played giesahaun.
    Making his third consecutive FT, @THECHIMP finished in 9th place last night but remains in 2nd place overall on a score of 12, well played Mr Chimp.
    Also making a third consecutive FT was @bornablade, who finished in 3rd place last night, retains his overall League lead but has improved his score to a very good total of 5, well played blade.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week. Here is the updated League table after November Week 3

• Options
    bornabladebornablade Member Posts: 735
    Cheers Sid, hopefully have a good result this week, thanks for organising
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well.
    This is the final week for November and there are plenty of players still in with a chance to win an added prize. Whilst @bornablade has the best score, 5, at the top of the League, second placed @THECHIMP has a score of 12, these are the scores to beat in order to claim a prize. I wish everyone who plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk. As another month has passed us by, it is time to divulge who has won the prizes for this month. There were 30 players last night, with exactly half being Orfy regged, and of those, 7 made the FT.
    Making his first foray into this month's Orfy, @goldnballz made the FT and takes home the FT wooden spoon as he finished in 10th place last night, well played Keith.
    Also making a first FT of the month, @fredsgirl completed a family FT double by claiming 7th place last night, moving up the league by three places into 13th overall with the added bonus of the bragging rights, well played Paula.
    I made my first FT of the month by finishing in 3rd place last night and finishing in tenth overall after a three place climb.
    Whilst it cannot be much fun to be an Everton fan at the moment, @Toffeeandy pushed that disappointment aside as he made his first FT of the month to claim 5th place last night, which helped him climb the League by five places into 9th overall, well played Andy.
    Having been in 2nd overall for the first three weeks of this month, after making three consecutive FTs, @THECHIMP could be forgiven if he thought he had a prize locked up, sadly, it was not to be as his 14th place last night dropped him to 4th overall, well played Mr Chimp & unlucky.
    Let me just that I am sorry to @THEHERDEIE for telling him last night that he had second place locked up as I got that badly wrong. @THEHERDEIE finished in 4th place last night, his third FT of the month, to end with a score of 11, which I believed was enough to secure 2nd overall but that was not the case as he finishes in 3rd overall due to the countback rule, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Making his second FT of the month, congratulations go to @diamondlee on taking the win last night, a win that propelled him up the League by six places into second overall (on countback), with a score of 11, well played Lee.
    Our League leader for the past two weeks, @bornablade made his fourth consecutive FT this month with another 2nd place finish last night, not only did he make certain he would win the League, he also improved his score to just 4, very impressive achievement, well played and congratulations on your League win blade.
    Both @bornablade & @diamondlee will be entered into next Friday (10/12/23) night's 9.30pm £11 BH.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, see you all again next month. Here is the updated League table after November Week 4

• Options
    THEHERDEIETHEHERDEIE Member Posts: 25
    No worries mate just happy that I managed to cash for once. :)