You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£1,155 per person, but it includes "Team Announcement" & a Mini Pie. Guess the team?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,670

Reserved car parking

Luxury three-course meal

Pay bar - waiter/waitress table service

Team news announcement

Pre-match entertainment – guest speaker

Complimentary matchday programme and Wi-Fi

Before kick-off, make your way to your padded seats in Block 14 – overlooking the centre circle

Included at Half-Time

Half-time Chef’s selection with freshly brewed tea & coffee

Included at Full-Time

Mini pies
  • Options

Can't help but think some poor junior staff member was tasked with writing that up in a way that tried to justify the £1,155 per head price tag.

If I'm paying £1,155 I'm not sure I want to be told that it includes free wifi, a "Team News Announcement", a free Programme & a mini-pie.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,243
    Tikay10 said:

Can't help but think some poor junior staff member was tasked with writing that up in a way that tried to justify the £1,155 per head price tag.

If I'm paying £1,155 I'm not sure I want to be told that it includes free wifi, a "Team News Announcement", a free Programme & a mini-pie.

It is plus vat.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,243
    You would get a discount.

Over 65 - £866.25 (+VAT PP)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    For Balance.....

£15 per person for an evening with Lou Macari. Included in that price was...
    Pie, peas & gravy. Subsidised bar. A comedian. A raffle and auction to raise donations for the club holding the event plus Mr Macari's homeless local charity.

£15/person. I attended this event which was SOLD OUT weeks ago.

The young man in this is picture is called Nello. If you know his story, great. If not, search for Marvelous.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    I'm in just for the padded seats :p
    Love a bit of club bashing , it's not like other clubs try to rip their fans off
    We haven't put season ticket prices up for 15 years , we give free , that's right free away travel to all games , 1200 went to Plymouth , i know all didn't travel on the coaches but imagine how much that cost every away game , they have just spent 2 million to revamp the bar now we have a state of the art bar serving craft ales and food for all FANS
    I know Stoke are not liked , in fact hated by some people , we as fans like that it brings us together but to knock the club for trying to make a bit of money is , well petty , if people can't afford they won't pay it , it's that simple
    Keep bashing folks
    https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9ca880facc77e0d5JmltdHM9MTcwMTkwNzIwMCZpZ3VpZD0zNTc1ZGI5Yy1jMGJjLTZkYWYtMDljNC1jODk0YzFjMTZjZWYmaW5zaWQ9NTQ2Nw&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=3575db9c-c0bc-6daf-09c4-c894c1c16cef&psq=dearest+ticket+prices+in+the+premier+league&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3RhdGlzdGEuY29tL3N0YXRpc3RpY3MvMzI4NjU0L3ByZW1pZXItbGVhZ3VlLXRlYW1zLXJhbmtlZC1ieS1tb3N0LWV4cGVuc2l2ZS1zZWFzb24tdGlja2V0LXByaWNlLyM6fjp0ZXh0PUluJTIwMjAyMyUyRjI0JTJDJTIwdGhlJTIwbW9zdCUyMGV4cGVuc2l2ZSUyMHNlYXNvbiUyMHRpY2tldCUyMGluLHBvdW5kcyUyQyUyMG9yJTIwYXJvdW5kJTIwMjYlMjBCcml0aXNoJTIwcG91bmRzJTIwcGVyJTIwZ2FtZS4&ntb=1
  • Options

@stokefc

Ha, I was not specifically knocking Stoke.

It just happened that, as you may know, Gill works for 365, & they had their Staff Xmas Party at the Stadium last night, which she attended, & she spotted that & sent it to me because she does not live in a world where folks pay £1,155 to watch a football match & have a bit of grub.

I'm sure there are plenty worse.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    Tikay10 said:

@stokefc

It just happened that, as you may know, Gill works for 365, & they had their Staff Xmas Party at the Stadium last night, which she attended, & she spotted that & sent it to me because she does not live in a world where folks pay £1,155 to watch a football match & have a bit of grub.

Fair do's
    Neither would i but some might for a one off Christmas treat
    Have you seen how much Fulham are charging to watch in there new stand for EVERY home game, it's a different world down there
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    Tikay10 said:

@stokefc

You should have gone with her, so you could appreciate being at the home of Football ;)
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    Crazy money, espcially considering the bar isn't included. I hope that padded seat is extra comfy for that money.

Worth no more £300 imo, but I suppose they are only really aiming for corporate customers.