You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Momentum Builds Against WHO’s Pandemic Treaty Power Grab

somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
"Momentum is building against the WHO's Pandemic Treaty power grab – but as 'fact checkers' falsely claim WHO directions won't be legally binding, will enough people wake up to the threat in time, asks Ben Kingsley."

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/12/05/momentum-builds-against-whos-pandemic-treaty-power-grab/

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,212
    You'll find that conspiracy theorists get short shrift on here. However, they relieve the tedium and monotony. Just ask @TheWaddy
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,031
    The pointless Covid enquiry is the vehicle being used to implement the WHO Treaty.

As predicted:

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,525
    Dreams can come true.......... Conspiracy Theorists never right. cough !

Even when proved...... hic !
  • Options

You'll find that conspiracy theorists get short shrift on here. However, they relieve the tedium and monotony. Just ask @TheWaddy

An ad hominem attack is one of many logical fallacies, if you support the WHO and it's "power grab" why not enlighten us with your reasoning?

Meanwhile, I have to presume you think, "Never in the history of mankind has anybody ever conspired and/or with others in pursuit of thier own self interest/agenda."
  • Options
    somniatis said:

An ad hominem attack is one of many logical fallacies, if you support the WHO and it's "power grab" why not enlighten us with your reasoning?

Meanwhile, I have to presume you think, "Never in the history of mankind has anybody ever conspired and/or with others in pursuit of thier own self interest/agenda."
    On the contrary, it happens all the time as does corruption. However, The Illuminati are never going to concede their hold on the planet.

I just fail to see what difference this actually makes to you.

How you think that anybody else given authority will not, in time, become served by self interest, greed and corruption.

Finally, why are the people offering the contrary position any less or more correct.

At the end of the day somebody has to be in charge and that's where idealism and pragmatism collide.

Regardless of the subject matter there will always be people offering a different opinion or analysis, usually with little knowledge and lacking all the facts. Perhaps when you see some of the crazy stuff they come out with you will understand why Governments think we are too stupid to be allowed to have influence and power.
  • Options
    "The Illuminati "? As I said enlighten us. Which people/organisations do you think make up the so-called "The Illuminati ". Do you think the WHO is controlled by the "The Illuminati "?

It's also a bit hypocritical to dismiss a news story as conspiricy and then imply that you know damned well there are some bad actors out there manipulating current events.

It makes a difference to me because I care about my family, my friends, my tribe, my nation and all of our childrens futures. Even strangers such as you! Who do you care about apart from yourself?

If at the end of the day someone has to be in charge:

a) do they have to be in charge of the whole world?

b) do they have to be in charge of how much carbon dioxide one uses?

c) do they have to be in charge of the food I eat or the food I grow?

d) Do they have to be in charge of the medicinal products I take?
    and so on...

Differing opinions = free speech and I'm fully in favour of that. Do you see that being erroded at all, you know, by the so-called "Illuminati "?

There is crazy stuff out there and it should all be out there for adults to discuss freely, without resorting to dismissive terminology and personal slurs because one has done zero **** research.

I disagree with, "Governments think we are too stupid to be allowed to have influence and power"

IMO, It's more that they rely on people being apathetic, lazy and unwilling to do research and then deal with the resulting cognative dissonance, and that my friend is the punishment of convenience and relative luxury!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Who are The Illuminati ??

Wow you really don't know?, well here's the kicker. Neither does 99.9% of the population.

The Illuminati are the secret society that run everything, control Governments, manipulate markets, decide who in the entertainment industry is successful, and exist for the glory of Evil.

Emerging from the Satanic rites and rituals of Freemasonry and keeping the codes of silence, the hidden hand and the all seeing eye, they have truly become the greatest threat to mankind.

They even managed to get the eye onto US Currency and imagery will often show it inside a pyramid, one of the other symbols of Illuminati influence and power.

Believe me, if you think that the WHO power grab is your biggest cause for concern then that's what they want you to think. They use distraction to hide in plain sight, they use diversion to blind you and they want you to revolt and rebel so that their master gets stronger and they make more wealth.

Do some research and see how many everyday products have either the eye, the pyramid or the owl, sun or baphomet present. many will have more than one, such as the eye inside the triangle with the sun behind it.

Look at celebrity photographs particularly singers and actors and see how many have an eye or the mouth covered and then also see how many of those that don't obscure eye or mouth have their hand / hands hidden.

Find a copy of the rules of Freemasonry and compare both the rituals and the language used with those found in The Satanic Bible. If that doesn't give you cause for concern then I don't know what will.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World that he doesn't exist. His followers and sycophants greatest trick was controlling the World and convincing it that they were no danger.

Don't just have a quick look either, really study it, immerse yourself, then wait for the weird stuff to start, just how paranoid and threatened you become depends on how much you unearth and how deeply you delve.

Scores of journalists, reporters, celebrities and investigators have suddenly died, disappeared, been afflicted with serious illness or taken their lives after either exposing or worse still from their perspective, trying to sever the links that they formed with the power brokers of evil.

Then you will realise that yes, they do control and decide everything, what you eat, what you drink, what you wear, what you watch / listen to, where you live, how clean your air is. They do what they want and as they control everything they will never be accountable. They are the people who make the rules, enforce the laws, reap the profits, control the media, decide your fate and ultimately groom you for their own needs and ends.

Welcome to the Matrix, not that you'll ever realise you are in it, unless you become a part of it.