You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NBA & NFL

Does anyone bet on NBA and late night US sport?

Certain teams in NBA go all out to score points, but are not very clever at defending, which is great if you are betting high on the points spreads.

Indiana Pacers & Atlanta Hawks are two classic examples, where they try and hit 3's and foul the other side and give them FTs instead of letting them reply.

A lot of Pacers games have had 260+ points this season, and last week the beat the Bucks and Celtics in shoot outs.

I had a little of 200/1 each way on the Pacers, which is unlikely to succeed but NBA can be unpredicable, and they can all play hard.

NFL i backed Eagles at 8/1 e/w, but they need to get back to winning ways before the play off and i now think the 49's look solid.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    SCOTFOX said:

Certain teams in NBA go all out to score points, but are not very clever at defending, which is great if you are betting high on the points spreads.

Indiana Pacers & Atlanta Hawks are two classic examples, where they try and hit 3's and foul the other side and give them FTs instead of letting them reply.

A lot of Pacers games have had 260+ points this season, and last week the beat the Bucks and Celtics in shoot outs.

I had a little of 200/1 each way on the Pacers, which is unlikely to succeed but NBA can be unpredicable, and they can all play hard.

NFL i backed Eagles at 8/1 e/w, but they need to get back to winning ways before the play off and i now think the 49's look solid.

@Doubleme bets on NBA

I bet a little on NFL.....backed 49ers @10/1 for SUPERBOWL

Often have bets with McCaffrey TD's and 100+ Rushing Yards, and Samuel and Aiyuik to score 2 touchdowns, :)B)

Playing well at minute.....but if any of their Top Players get injured, it will be a whole different Ball Game. :#
  • Options
    SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 188
    MISTY4ME said:

SCOTFOX said:

@Doubleme bets on NBA

I bet a little on NFL.....backed 49ers @10/1 for SUPERBOWL

Often have bets with McCaffrey TD's and 100+ Rushing Yards, and Samuel and Aiyuik to score 2 touchdowns, :)B)

Playing well at minute.....but if any of their Top Players get injured, it will be a whole different Ball Game. :#
    49's had injuries half way through the season, but now they are flying and are 5/2 favs for the superbowl. They have a great run and pass attack and their QB had improved tremendously.

The Bills murdered Cowboys last night and are back on form, but the Chiefs look jaded in some games, and Miami get found out by better sides.

I think it is between the 49's, Bills, & Eagles ( if Philly regains their mojo )
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    I agree ..... tho' Andy Reid often produces a Rabbit or two out of the hat......

I don't think you can count them out whilst ever Mahomes is QB, but it will be good to see them having to play AWAY in some of the Play-Off rounds...... and if their Receivers learn how to catch the football, it might be a Watch Out' Job

Happy punting :)
  • Options
    Over
    Total Points - Los Angeles Clippers @ Indiana Pacers

10/11

Over
    Total Points - Philadelphia Eagles @ Seattle Seahawks

10/11
    Double(s)
    x 1 Bet
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,619
    I do bet on the NBA from time to time have had to reign it in because bankroll got a bit small and I kind of decided I never want to deposit again a few years back. I mean if I bust my account at some point of course I will but I will literally go down to pennies and free rolls before I reload.
    but will be betting on NBA again at some point in the future.
    I dont understand NFL at all what so ever so putting money on NFL would only ever happen if I literally got given a free bet that can only be used on NFL.

• Options
    Doubleme said:

I do bet on the NBA from time to time have had to reign it in because bankroll got a bit small and I kind of decided I never want to deposit again a few years back. I mean if I bust my account at some point of course I will but I will literally go down to pennies and free rolls before I reload.
    but will be betting on NBA again at some point in the future.
    I dont understand NFL at all what so ever so putting money on NFL would only ever happen if I literally got given a free bet that can only be used on NFL.

I enjoy NFL, but the refs throw flags for strange things, and it can be frustrating if you are betting on points being scored. I often switch off the volume during a game, because Americans don't half waffle some amount of nonsense !
  • Options
    Pacers last game reached 278 and Hawks & Kings matches are also usually open affairs

Charlotte Hornets @ Indiana Pacers, Tomorrow 00:10

Over 249 - Total Points
    10/11
    Atlanta Hawks @ Houston Rockets, Tomorrow 01:10

Over 234 - Total Points
    10/11
    Boston Celtics @ Sacramento Kings, Tomorrow 03:10

Over 235.5 - Total Points
    10/11
  • Options
    All 3 games won comfortably