You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bonuses

DAVEPOLO64DAVEPOLO64 Member Posts: 9
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
hi ive been playing on sky poker for about a year and put in quite a lot of money for me , how do you get bonuses for playing still not recieved any,

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited April 2010

what bonuses are you looking at mate
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    KKarlos93KKarlos93 Member Posts: 90
    edited April 2010
    I had a few good ones when i signed up around 35 days ago, My Dad did the refer a freind bonus £25 for me £50 for him then the oringinal up to £1000 welcome bonus i got another £25 and also a 7 day bonus £1 every day you play and an extra £10 if you play total £67 in bonuses for me and £50 for my Dad excellent and all acheved from a deposit of £31! :)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: bonuses:
    I had a few good ones when i signed up around 35 days ago, My Dad did the refer a freind bonus £25 for me £50 for him then the oringinal up to £1000 welcome bonus i got another £25 and also a 7 day bonus £1 every day you play and an extra £10 if you play total £67 in bonuses for me and £50 for my Dad excellent and all acheved from a deposit of £31! :)
    Posted by KKarlos93
    see what can be done if you sit there and think about it...n1
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    if you play low stakes forget a boot it. I used to get bonuses but didnt get any even after getting 470 points you have to make 500 to get a fiver. So unless your playin 5quid games constantly its hard to get. I play virtualy every day, but due to bank roll am only doing low stakes and its hard work to get a bonus i tell thee. I presume its changed to how it used to be cos  i used to get a lot more at the end of the month.

If you check on your account at the top it will tell you how many bonus points you have accumulated for the month. Dont confuse it with the leauge points, its different. If you have made over 500 points or more and not recieved it contact customer support! you can also check previous months aswell. It should be paid in automaticaly on the 2nd of each month. Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    Oh Dont ...

Just Dont ...

Dont even go there ..

Dont talk about bonus Points !!

Not while i'm on the forum ..

I'll  SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

And please dont ask ....  about  Badges !! 

Just dont go  there !!
  • Options
    cityslickecityslicke Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2010

my total poker points is 4628 which has built up over quite a number of months can these be cashed in ??

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010
    Oh Dont ... Just Dont ... Dont even go there .. Dont talk about bonus Points !! Not while i'm on the forum .. I'll  SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!! And please dont ask ....  about  Badges !!   Just dont go  there !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    PSSSSSTTT Benny. Badges are now available from the Sky Poker shop on the home page....

Sky poker badge - 1,000 poker points
    Sky poker badge (in colour) - 5,000 points
    Sky poker badge (in colour + name) - 10,000 points

Hurry up mate.......they are going like hot cakes.

:)
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited April 2010
    You have to get 500 in a calender month to earn a fiver, see the chart for the higher amounts.

Otherwise they're worthless, other than as buy-ins for freerolls. My better-half earned over 500 points for the first time in March but didn't get credited the expected fiver, she phoned up customer services who said 'did you enter the code?'. She didn't know nothing about any code and told them she thought you just got the bonus automaticly, customer services said they would enter the code for her and she got the fiver almost straight away. Maybe you should phone them too Davepolo64.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: bonuses : PSSSSSTTT Benny. Badges are now available from the Sky Poker shop on the home page.... Sky poker badge - 1,000 poker points Sky poker badge (in colour) - 5,000 points Sky poker badge (in colour + name) - 10,000 points Hurry up mate.......they are going like hot cakes. :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    OH MAX .. "thats  a bit harsh, and there was  me thinking i'd  arrived on a time machine  to the year 2012" 

• Options
    KKarlos93KKarlos93 Member Posts: 90
    edited April 2010
    These points are not that hard to get if you multi table the low/mid stakes cach, like always my advice is tight is right in the long run, playing 15p 30p blinds a couple hours a day over a month should be easy money, good luck everyone!