You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

United Kingdom vs Argentina, Brazil, Iran, North Korea and Russia

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,572
So as we may know it is basically near a certainty that Trump wins the next election in the USA.
It is then highly likely he follows through and pulls the united states out of Nato.
Following this it is highly probable that Russia will seek revenge on the UK when Nato is dissolved and Argentina will seek the Falkland's back and Brazil have expressed support for Argentina. North Korea and Iran will seek to capitalise as well leading to a mass declaration of war on the UK.

Europe will sit back and enjoy the UK suffering as we deserve to be made an example of for leaving Europe. Russia alone without nukes would be an even fight I believe, Brazil would be an even fight. the Uk vs north Korea Iran or Argentina would be one sided in the UKs favour. But against all of these countries the UK will stand little chance. following on from this Russia will seek to enslave and genocide English people putting them in concentration camps. to be killed or worked to death anywhere English people flee to Russia will demand hand over your English or war.

its a bleak future for anyone English, I guess the question is where would the save places be to go if anywhere at all?

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
    Horsesh1t
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Thank **** I'm Welsh.😂
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,572

Thank **** I'm Welsh.😂

yeah not sure what will happen to the Welsh and the Scottish probably be in the same boat as us but there are reasons why this may potentially not be the case hence why I say English.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Do you know what Occam's Razor is? If not, you should try and understand it.

I'm not trolling you btw. You've made so many wild assumptions here. I always try and recommend sticking to logical narratives when possible, just for your own personal well being.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Occam's Razor
    You can think of it in terms of basic probability theory. All things can be ascribed a probability of happening. As such, any assumptions you add to your theory introduce further possibilities for error, and if an assumption isn’t improving the accuracy of a theory, it just increases the probability the theory is wrong.
    Doubleme just gets a bit excitable over nutjob theories for someone who comes across intelligent it's strange
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    Hey remember. When you're strange, faces come out of the rain.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Would win 3 and lose 2.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    rabdeniro said:

Would win 3 and lose 2.

60% win ratio. Kerrrrrching.