You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sit and go satellites for the big tours & i would like to see a step tour? .. £25k monthly?

xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
edited January 20 in Feedback & Suggestions
there's no sit and go satellites for the big tournaments on here ???.
when i first stated playing on line 20ys ago partypoker did a sit and go step tournament with six steps .. you could start off step 1 was $1 and it went up to step 6 which was $500 and first prize was $2000.. i would like to see this on sky poker .. the tournament list does seem a bit flat .. maybe a monthly £25k with satellites running both tours and sit and goes

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    edited January 20
    Hi @xGeemanx

No, they don't do Steps or satellites for "other" Tours. They have their own Tour (SPT) which has 4 or 5 events per year, usually ~£50,000 guarantee, plenty of satellites for those, but they do not get much traction. It's not that sort of site really.

There's UKOPS (Online Series 3 times per year) for which satellites run, plus of course the nightly Main Events & a few other bits & bobs.
  • Options
    xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
    well its just my suggestion .. what i would like to see on here .. i appreciate the fact its a small site but there's got to be some meat out there to feed the wolfs
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727

@xGeemanx

"well its just my suggestion"

All understood, thanks.