You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Seen in the Sky Poker table chat last night...

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430

"think they give the bigger stacks better cards"

Comments

• Options
    SwifteyyeuSwifteyyeu Member Posts: 37
    Can confirm this is true. The bigger the stack = the better the cards! /s
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,741
    edited January 23
    well last night after hitting 32K chips in FTT 3 and being chip leader, i can confirm, that line of thinking is total s h i t, haha!

my AT lost 4 times in a row, possibly 5, most notable was to A5 who got all in, and caught a five on the river.......few hands later my KK ran right into AA and crippled my hopes!

those who think something dodgy is going on, will only see dodgy stuff, seek and yee will find, sorta thing.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    Tikay10 said:

"think they give the bigger stacks better cards"

i see this all the time
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Am i being whoosed with a couple of these replies :(
  • Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 119
    In frenzies, the big stack “always wins” theory COULDNT be further from the truth. I was chip leading one with 90% of the chips in play when the rebuys ended and I came 2nd! Not true at all.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528

The last biggest stack left in the tournament ALWAYS wins. fact.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    It's difficult to get a big stack without some big hands.

Apologies for all my whining in the chat about run bad this month if that's something you're monitoring, tikay. I find using the chat can be good for my mental game. Until the run bad gets so annoying it turns into spew and I take a few days off.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    Bean81 said:

It's difficult to get a big stack without some big hands.

Apologies for all my whining in the chat about run bad this month if that's something you're monitoring, tikay. I find using the chat can be good for my mental game. Until the run bad gets so annoying it turns into spew and I take a few days off.

@Bean81

No no, I don't monitor that sort of thing, not at all. I was looking for something unrelated & just happened across that comment.

• Options
    rancidrancid Member Posts: 5,924
    It’s amazing how anyone gets a big stack if that was true 😂