You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Klopp to leave Liverpool

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

Any ideas who might replace him?
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    So surreal but his happiness is the most important thing. The rest of the season is going to be incredibly emotional for us Liverpool fans. Here is a beautiful video where he explains everything. The ending almost had me crying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHYsAgAx5I4
  • Options
    edited January 26
    Wrt next manager I'd like Xabi Alonso. He would look right in the job and the fans would be right behind him before he's even paraded. What he has done this season is obviously a borderline miracle. He knows what he's doing. He has worked under some of the greatest managers in history and has taken it on board.

Honorable mentions are Pep Lijnders to continue the good work he's done.

Stevey G for obvious reasons but I am not convinced he's as pragmatic as ppl might believe.

Unai Emery. He's just a fantastic football manager.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

@kapowblamz

I suspect Alonso might already be a done deal - the bookies have him odds-on to get the gig. And I fancy the fans would love to see him back at Anfield.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,367
    Im no Liverpool fan.

But I can say with certainty, Klopp is probably the most respected and loved personality in the modern game of football.
  • Options
    Ye the Alonso price is steaming. It went from 6/5 to 3/4 between the two times I checked it.

Incidentally, I've got a lump on Leverkusen to win BL so I hope this doesn't derail. The Bayern price shortened a few ticks on the Klopp news.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223

So surreal but his happiness is the most important thing. The rest of the season is going to be incredibly emotional for us Liverpool fans. Here is a beautiful video where he explains everything. The ending almost had me crying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHYsAgAx5I4

It would bring tears to a gless ee, seems a genuine man, love his style of football.