You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dear Mr Neil channing .

xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
hello been a fan for a while . i was just wondering if we could have a challenge channing regular tournament.. either a weekly event or mybe a daily event??? just a suggestion

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    Used to be challenge the "Presenter" with Orford ect, Bonus if you knocked them out.

Mr T in PLO 8 sit&go but some Turkeys complained because same players were in most games, suggesting collusion but in fact they were better players.
    I played in them and never found anyone favour anyone, the reverse was true.
    But Turkeys being Turkeys it put a stop to it.......
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    Hi mate, I'm definitely available to play against pretty much every night. I usually play about six tournaments, sometimes more and I generally play things from a tenner up to £100. Lots of chances to challenge me.
  • Options
    xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
    the thing is we never know when your on lol .. if there was a set tournament with your name to it..... £5 buyin 8PM start
  • Options
    I'll definitely be playing the £10 PLO tournament at 8.18pm tonight.
  • Options
    toonblazertoonblazer Member Posts: 46
    can i ask you why we dont get our head prizes. do we have to go past a certain time or?
  • Options
    I don't understand the question, sorry.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233

can i ask you why we dont get our head prizes. do we have to go past a certain time or?

Get them once you're out of the tournament, rather than straight into your account once you win the bounty (like on stars)
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 115
    or if you bust before end of late reg, you get it then
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,575
    one thing I wanted to ask Neil Channing is do you use python? see I am working on final year of maths degree and one module is on python coding and have suddenly noticed this would be very useful for importing statistics from excel and getting very quick numbers.

I am assuming most professional sports betters these days have learned python coding and use it regularly?
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,575
    Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

one thing I wanted to ask Neil Channing is do you use python? see I am working on final year of maths degree and one module is on python coding and have suddenly noticed this would be very useful for importing statistics from excel and getting very quick numbers.

I am assuming most professional sports betters these days have learned python coding and use it regularly?

Some people find it a little constricting...
    python is a mathematical coding language it actually has a lot of utility. i am kind of just getting to grips with the beginning of it.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

Some people find it a little constricting...
    python is a mathematical coding language it actually has a lot of utility. i am kind of just getting to grips with the beginning of it.
    The beginning of it is 3.14. You are welcome.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    I'll Viper the floor with you lot for talking a Load of old Cobra's. hic!
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    All sounds like snake news to me
  • Options
    toonblazertoonblazer Member Posts: 46
    it turned up into my account in the end after about half an hour after the event for some reason so no problem, thanks for responding