You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

More Decision-making time on sky?

Tripticon3Tripticon3 Member Posts: 22
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
You know those situations where you just need a few seconds longer to work out just what is going on in a hand, and where you stand... but you don't have them as the timer is running to the end... thus forcing you to make either an ill-informed fold,call,or raise?

Well I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice is sky would be so kind as to either extend the timer by a few seconds.. literally something like 3-5 seconds... or, give us a little 'extra time' button which we could press that would give us 10 or 15 seconds, which would sort of 'recharge' every once in a while?

Discuss...

Comments

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited April 2010
    This has already been suggested several times in the community suggestions bit & it's always had a bit of a mixed response.

For me, I agree it would be a good thing but I understand when some people say it can (& probably will) be abused by some.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2010
    I'm with you  on this one ... but with  tournaments  connected to  TV and time schedule there , it's not likely me thinks ... but  your  so right !!