You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

rigged

Guard2459Guard2459 Member Posts: 17
this sky poker rigs hands and if they read this dont bother saying its not ive been videoing the poker rooms and this is goin to be sent to the gambling boared

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Guard2459 said:

this sky poker rigs hands and if they read this dont bother saying its not ive been videoing the poker rooms and this is goin to be sent to the gambling boared

• Options
    JessieakJessieak Member Posts: 9
    Last night I played live, 93 runners. 22 players left I was tourny leader, then card dead. Went to FT as one of the lower stacks .Blinds at this point are 2xstarting stacks. I button pushed with J7 suited , bb low stack priced in with also J7 suited, turned and rivered his flush, "RIGGED". Next orbit I went all in blind as the low stack utg , bb calls with A9 ,I turn over 6/2 off, hit the 2 , "RIGGED". Blinds 50k max level Next orbit as a lower stack again I pushed utg with 8/6 ,fell on AQ and bb priced in with 4/5 suited, Flop 8/6/3/J/A . Defo "RIGGED" . Chip count at 3.45 am 4 of us left. :)
    Do you think others on the table should report this game obviously "RIGGED" in my favour to the Gambling Commission ?????