You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Scary Sit and Go!

Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I was sat on the big blind with Jh 9h when the button  put in half their chips about 750 the small blind then went all in about 3250 I had them both covered by nearly another thousand. Their was no way I could have been ahead so obvioslly fold. The button calls! The cards go over the button as 10h 4h the small blind as 78 offsuit! now thats scary! It was only a very low stake game what I would like to know would anyone (in their right mind) been able to have played like this for high stakes? ps the blinds were 50/100.

Comments

• Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited April 2010
    Would not play like that small stakes let alone big.If i was small  blind i would have left to big stack in big blind.(I might be to tight)Saw a guy push 3-2 of clubs on a raised & reraised pot & crack aces blinds 15/30 if they do this and win how they going to learn & where does that leave people who want to play?
  • Options
    jubbleyjubbley Member Posts: 189
    edited April 2010
    Yesterday i raise with 2  5 seat 1 re raises to 1600 i meant to fold and clicked call.. idiot you say.. i flopped st8 beat QQ i did feel guilty thouh.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    My most profitable "mistake" was I was on a table were everyone was limping in and I was watching Tikay and Orford on the box. The person on my right put in a big raise and I didnt notice and just called with 68 suited. The flop came down 88J I made a small raise they went All-in with Kings I called and it held up. In Response to Re: Scary Sit and Go!:
    Yesterday i raise with 2  5 seat 1 re raises to 1600 i meant to fold and clicked call.. idiot you say.. i flopped st8 beat QQ i did feel guilty thouh.
    Posted by jubbley
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    who won the hand?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The small blind with 78 hit their 8 and took the pot!  In Response to Re: Scary Sit and Go!:
    who won the hand?
    Posted by Dazler