You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Boris Comeback?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,493

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    It won't matter who is going to lead them....... they've NO CHANCE whatsoever

unless Jesus .......or the late Queen turned up from 'beyond the Grave' o:)
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,691
    MISTY4ME said:

as much as I would like for you to be right I have seen how negative people are towards labour and keit starmer I think it looks like a very very very strong chance that tories win the next election. I want to be wrong on this one I really do but I just cant see a labour victory sadly.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Doubleme said:

MISTY4ME said:

as much as I would like for you to be right I have seen how negative people are towards labour and keit starmer I think it looks like a very very very strong chance that tories win the next election. I want to be wrong on this one I really do but I just cant see a labour victory sadly.
    Are you living in the REAL WORLD David ??

just watch Question Time on BBC1 Thurs night for a few weeks.......

Audience is actually laughing at Tory MP's trying to defend their 14 years of disaster :D
  • Options
    Boris Johnson: Rishi Sunak has to call me first if he wants election help

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-rishi-sunak-call-181426626.html
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,601
    edited February 11
    edited

By me because even I was was disgusted with my language.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,691
    MISTY4ME said:

Doubleme said:

MISTY4ME said:

Are you living in the REAL WORLD David ??

just watch Question Time on BBC1 Thurs night for a few weeks.......

Audience is actually laughing at Tory MP's trying to defend their 14 years of disaster :D
    Yes short of my parents you will struggle to find anyone who will try and excuse this past 13/14 years of tory government.

That been said as always in elections to quote south park we have a choice between a **** Sandwich and a Giant Douche.

It is true you will find few people speaking up for the tories but you will find a lot less speaking up for Labour.

The tory tactic of vilifying the opposition and creating the anything but them we must avoid them at all costs will once again prove highly effective.

• Options
    legascaaclegascaac Member Posts: 124
    Tax cuts while roads , NHS and more falling to bits and SUNAK avoids the tax rates everyone else has to pay for himself and the rich elite with his capital gains tax . cant stop the boats , pay millions a day for illegal immigrants . easy to stop anyone comes by boat should be deported and never allowed in . France is a safe country apply from there or any other safe country in Europe they get to . if you can afford the people smugglers boats . from somewhere safe maybe if you gave them tents they wouldn't be so keen to come . people who come that way should be returned , if you start returning the ones that come by boat it will stop . and never allow them in . go through the right process to apply . we have our own homeless being left on streets and immigrants in hotels .WTF is going on . Me for PM al fix it . whoever votes for this mob needs to take a good look at there self in the mirror . tory cuts have destroyed this country give the NHS 6 million a day . the TORIES have failed this country badly .