You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Guard2459Guard2459 Member Posts: 17
fking site stinks rigged ****

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,569
    really I think your problem is that you do not make enough of these threads. I think really what needs to happen is every time you lose a hand you make a new thread whining about it.

oh wait...........
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    Sky must be pleased he has given it a 4 star rating :)
  • Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 119
    I won’t lie I sometimes used to question the “legitness” of online poker. Was there bots? But I can safely say there isn’t. I used to be shockingly bad at poker, I’m still not great like but im definitely better than I was. The site is not rigged just study and improve your game!
  • Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 119
    River_Fox said:

I won’t lie I sometimes used to question the “legitness” of online poker. Was there bots? But I can safely say there isn’t. I used to be shockingly bad at poker, I’m still not great like but im definitely better than I was. The site is not rigged just study and improve your game!

Look at my sharkscope if you want @Guard2459 . It’s awful but it’s dramatically improved this last few months because im playing better…
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited February 12
    I was looking at the tournament at the time as reg was still open, but noticed G at one of the tables so I watched for a few minutes.
    Lost (folded) a 4-bet hand OOP when the opponent put him AI after the flop, then seemingly rage open-shoved for about 90 BBs and got looked up by one player. Shove = KJs, Oppo = 1010. Oppo hit a straight. Then this thread happened.