You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

hi

Guard2459Guard2459 Member Posts: 17
right so if ive said anything wrong to anyone i appoligies its just every hand im in i get beat on river no matter what ive got ive never had so much bad luck since ive played on here oh ye if you get to see a player called lopez in a game i reported him for coulusion and cheating i was in a torny with hime and some of hes freinds and he was telling them hes hands like there was a flop 2 3 10 and he told them he had a 10 and they all folded and he showed hes hand and he did have a 10 anyway rant over

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,600
    Guard2459 said:

right so if ive said anything wrong to anyone i appoligies its just every hand im in i get beat on river no matter what ive got ive never had so much bad luck since ive played on here oh ye if you get to see a player called lopez in a game i reported him for coulusion and cheating i was in a torny with hime and some of hes freinds and he was telling them hes hands like there was a flop 2 3 10 and he told them he had a 10 and they all folded and he showed hes hand and he did have a 10 anyway rant over

your accusations of player cheating is an entirely different matter if you suspect players of cheating your best option is to report it to customer services for further action submitting your Evidence

There is a reason I bolded that word, the thing is if a site any poker site is rigging the RNG then what they are doing is fraud. Accusing a site of fraud is a very serious accusation.

It pays to be open minded there have been several scams with poker sites in the past from the ultimate bet scandal to Full Tilts ponzi scheme. It is never entirely impossible for cheating or foul play to happen in gambling.

However to be taken seriously you need to provide evidence. It would be very difficult if at all possible for a poker site to proof itself innocent of any foul practice, just like it would be very difficult if at all possible for you to proof yourself innocent of a serious crime if you were accused.

The burden of proof is on the one making the accusation, this is why the aim of court cases when someone is tried for a crime is "innocent until proven guilty".

You would rightly be furious if I made numerous posts accusing you specifically of some serious crime without providing any evidence, it is not reasonable for you to accuse Sky Poker of fraud without providing evidence.

provide evidence and then people can take you more seriously, if you cannot provide evidence then stop with the constant serious accusations.
  • Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 119
    joselopez? ive come across him a few times and i won't lie i can concur with what you're saying. on a £2.20 deep stack not long ago just me and him and 1 other in the hand and he said in chat "guys fold i have a nuts straight"
    he then showed his Q9 which was the nuts straight.
    i never thought much of it, assuming it was reverse psychology.