You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

COLLUSION ABUSE, RACIST REMARKS ALL ALLOWED?

booker4booker4 Member Posts: 53
edited February 21 in The Rail
AYLABAYLA, Asks players to knock me out of all poker tourneys which is collusion. I have no evidence of players doing this. If you look into his call logs you will see Racist remarks.
He has problems with the disabled and unemployed constantly abusing them as his chat logs show.
He got caught using different accounts but allowed to do this?
He admits to using different accounts in chat logs too.

Answers

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,648
    I mentioned racist comments posted on the forums for all to see and no one did anything about it. Anti semeticism is allowed on sky forums sadly.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,038
    Not true. And most certainly not answered.

You see things that others do not. And the 1 time you called out something that I considered borderline racist, that person immediately apologised and altered their position to something far more palatable. Something you failed to appreciate or even acknowledge.

I was brought up in a predominantly Jewish neighbourhood. The Law has always had a large amount of Jewish people. I believe that Jewish people are generally rather marvellous people. Wrong to generalise on race, of course. But my experience has been overwhelmingly positive.

The current leader of Israel, leading due to his coalition with Far Right Ultra-Orthodox Religious leaders? Not so much. But then I tend not to like ultra orthodox religious leaders. Not Jewish ones. Any ones.

People criticise the actions of the likes of Hamas because of the things they do. Not because they are racist, or anti-Arab.

Similarly, people disagree with the supremacist position and actions of Netanyahu because of the things he does. Not because they are racist, or antisemitic.

And @booker4

I don't like the actions of people being racist, or wishing people get horrible diseases etc. But, in the name of all that is holy, why do you not just block his chat?
  • Options
    Why should I block a player who makes Racist remarks and abuses players and bends the rules using multiple accounts? It's cheating for one thing. Are you saying don't bring it to the attention of SKY?
  • Options
    Everything said ALABAYLA can be seen in his chat logs. REST MY CASE.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,038
    booker4 said:

Both you and @aylabayla provide evidence that the other does vile things.
    Both you and @aylabayla clearly believe that the only thing worth talking about is the other's behaviour.
    Neither of you believe that there is anything to be gained by seeking to defend yourselves, or in any way deny what is being claimed by the other.

If either of you wants to go to Sky and make complaints, fine.

But endlessly bringing it up here is rather dull.

• Options
    Yes, the only difference is that AYLABAYLA breaks SKY POKER RULES I never have. which you fail to mention. Do you want players to have multiple accounts like him to use against us, that's cheating.
    Do you agree with him abusing the disabled and unemployed? His chat logs show this. mine does not.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

booker4 said:

Both you and @aylabayla provide evidence that the other does vile things.
    Both you and @aylabayla clearly believe that the only thing worth talking about is the other's behaviour.
    Neither of you believe that there is anything to be gained by seeking to defend yourselves, or in any way deny what is being claimed by the other.

If either of you wants to go to Sky and make complaints, fine.

But endlessly bringing it up here is rather dull.

Made complaints to SKY many times, they know that he's cheated using many accounts and won our monies from us by doing this, what did SKY DO? nothing.
  • Options
    NO evidence that Aylabayla has shown is true.
    You got one thing he said thats vile and true?
    All the evidence is in his chat logs, how he cheats, who'es accounts he has access to cheat you with. Who he abuses, the disabled the unemployed, his Racist remarks.
    All in his chat logs.
    I have nothing to hide.
    He gets away with cheating on SKY players, tells all he does it, Sky know he uses other accounts and still pay him when he wins. And you say make a complaint to SKY who allow him to do it? lol yea sure that a work. ( I think not)
  • Options
    Hi Phil,
    Just trying to stop Aylabayla from cheating us all, made many complaints to SKY but they seem oblivious to his actions, although he admits to having and using many accounts at different times. even when they banned his chat he used another account the next day to abuse and cheat us all.
    Not happy with defending my actions while the games are being played which must annoy other players, as it does me. But at least I let other players who don't suspect his cheating what he's like. He has said he wants me off the site. he said to everyone to knock me out of tourneys which is collusion and will get players banned.
    He phones SKY up and tells them a pack of lies. Which I have no control over or get a chance to answer his lies.
    Aylabayla not interested in your collusion of players to knock me out for you it will get players banned is that what you want? collusion?
    SKY allowing this?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727

TWO threads about this today, in addition to many others previously.

I'll close this one & reply on today's other, near identical, thread.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,727
    Doubleme said:

I mentioned racist comments posted on the forums for all to see and no one did anything about it. Anti semeticism is allowed on sky forums sadly.

@Doubleme

David, that's the second time you wrote that. Stop it, it's patently untrue.

The situation in Israel & Gaza is very nuanced, & folks, understandably, get emotional & upset when expressing themselves. That's not necessarily racist or antisemitic, it's such a dreadfully emotional subject, so please stop suggesting it is, be a little more understanding, & move on.
This discussion has been closed.