You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tikay reply to collusion

booker4booker4 Member Posts: 53
edited February 21 in Poker Chat
AYLABAYLA, Asks players to knock me out of all poker tourneys which is collusion. I have no evidence of players doing this. If you look into his call logs you will see Racist remarks.
He has problems with the disabled and unemployed constantly abusing them as his chat logs show.
He got caught using different accounts but allowed to do this?
He admits to using different accounts in chat logs too.
HI tikay you say you looked at his chat logs? spent a lot of time? Thank you.
So you would have seen he admits to using other peoples SKY POKER ACCOUNTS and I'm guessing this must be allowed or you have done something about it?
You also must have seen his remarks regarding the disabled and Unemployed which amount to racism yet you do not mention this either.
You say if I make a complaint again I will lose my chat
Well this guy cheated using other accounts which you saw he did on chat logs and you can check up he did this to abuse players and CHEAT.
All you want to say is it might be collusion. of course, it is. Ask any professional player.
He got caught using many accounts Cheating and you mention nothing you just tell me to stop telling players that he cheated us all WHY?
Ok I lose my chat for identifying a cheat that gets away with abuse. I accept this punishment for identifying a cheat and a liar that this site can do without.
tks all for your support.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited February 21
    booker4 said:

AYLABAYLA, Asks players to knock me out of all poker tourneys which is collusion. I have no evidence of players doing this. If you look into his call logs you will see Racist remarks.
    He has problems with the disabled and unemployed constantly abusing them as his chat logs show.
    He got caught using different accounts but allowed to do this?
    He admits to using different accounts in chat logs too.
    HI tikay you say you looked at his chat logs? spent a lot of time? Thank you.
    So you would have seen he admits to using other peoples SKY POKER ACCOUNTS and I'm guessing this must be allowed or you have done something about it?
    You also must have seen his remarks regarding the disabled and Unemployed which amount to racism yet you do not mention this either.

You say if I make a complaint again I will lose my chat
    Well this guy cheated using other accounts which you saw he did on chat logs and you can check up he did this to abuse players and CHEAT.
    All you want to say is it might be collusion. of course, it is. Ask any professional player.
    He got caught using many accounts Cheating and you mention nothing you just tell me to stop telling players that he cheated us all WHY?
    Ok I lose my chat for identifying a cheat that gets away with abuse. I accept this punishment for identifying a cheat and a liar that this site can do without.
    tks all for your support.

No, I never said that. I said I looked at TODAY'S chat logs where there was no evidence of any of those things. You two bicker every single night, & have done for years, it'd take me weeks to examine all the arguments you two have.

I've spent 10 minutes examine all today's chat logs for you two,
This discussion has been closed.