You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Wednesday 21st February. Rstinson97 wins a mini sized Main

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319

Morning.

This day last year

"Wonderful scenes last night, as @aynaricol, streaming on Twitch for only the 2nd time, won the Main. It was her 2nd Main Event win (both Hitmans), the first was just days shy of 6 months ago, she's also been 2nd twice. Not quite her biggest win, that was a £5,000 UKOPS Xmas Mini in 2021, but only a few quid less. There's more though, as she won Reload last night too, as well as 6th in a £500 BH, & just to show her range of abilities, ran 4th in a little PLO8 comp. I could not be more pleased, her ability to cope with the slings & arrows of misfortune in poker is what impresses me most, as she takes her beats like a grown-up rather than bellyaching as so many bad losers do. Proper poker player. The drinks are on @aynaricol in Brighton.

@BRADERS11 seems to be making waves & has been cashing left right & centre of late. On Wednesday he was 2nd in the Main & 3rd in 9 @ 9, last night he won the Mini & was 2nd in 9 @ 9.

@bossquaid is another enjoying a rich vein of form. Last night he won 9 @ 9, & technically that was a double on the day, as he won a £300 BH in the early hours. Was 3rd in the Rebuy BH too.

@podraic has been making a lot of featured FT's but not getting the wins (2nd in a Summit & two Mains) but took last night's Quickdraw. His only other featured win this year was a £1k BH, but I sense the wins will come soon.

I can't recall ever mentioning @scooby78 before, but as he won last night's 7 @ 7 I had a bit of a search & discovered two awesome stats - it was the 10th (TENTH) time he's won 7 @ 7, & he's also won Reload 9 times.

In a similar vein, @Adored won last night's Mega, his 3rd Mega win, just pipping @NOSTRI at the post.

Finally, @Essexphil became the first player to win 3 seats to next week's Brighton SPT."

Comments