You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What is the most sky poker points someone made here in 7 days?

Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
Does someone have an idea>?

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,619
    does it matter? I mean unless your going for the sky premiership promotion when it happens in which case I can tell you that the people at the top of the lowest leagues attain greater then 1000 points a day but that this is not enough to make a dent into the top leagues.

• Options
    Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
    edited March 4
    Doubleme said:

does it matter? I mean unless your going for the sky premiership promotion when it happens in which case I can tell you that the people at the top of the lowest leagues attain greater then 1000 points a day but that this is not enough to make a dent into the top leagues.

if you make 9999pts a week it says you get 200 pounds cash and if you do 99999pts you get 2000 pounds LOL
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Don’t know what the total is but will almost certainly come from alvez or lool
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    edited March 5
    I'd say it would be Alan when he was playing a lot of short handed or hu spins a year or 2 ago. The answer will be north of 100k anyway.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,619

Doubleme said:

if you make 9999pts a week it says you get 200 pounds cash and if you do 99999pts you get 2000 pounds LOL
    I think it would be unfeasible for me to get either so this has always been irrelevant. I suppose if I mass table dons for 10+ hours a day for 7 days a week it might be doable I dont know but this just isnt realistic at any point.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
    Here's some analysis on sky rakeback:
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/190346/sky-rakeback-analysis

I think there are a handful of players earning 50k points per month for £2.7k rakeback if playing cash. To generate that level of points, you would need to be playing relatively high stakes with a heavy focus on the 10bb spin up games. Just be mindful it's difficult to breakeven at those games pre-rakeback and the swings can be in the thousands.