You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Satellites all day please???

just logged on at 12.50pm to see the next available satellite is at 2.40pm ... can we please have satellites all day .. i mean if yo don't get the minimum amount of players you just cancel anyway so why not just have them available please ...

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723

@xGeemanx

Hello again.

As has been proven time & time again here, there is just not enough traffic to run satellites all day every day, so there's just no point cluttering up the lobby with them.

Running them during the day also dilutes the demand in the evenings.

PokerStars (our Sister site) & the other bigger sites can do these things, but this Room just can't.
  • Options
    xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
    ok can we compromise and start the satellites from 12pm . please its feedback .. please pass it on to the flutter board thanks
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723

@xGeemanx

All feedback appreciated. Not at all sure the Flutter Board will be overly interested, but I'll certainly pass your feedback onto the Poker Manager.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    It seems to me the solution with satellites is to make more of conditional requirements e.g. for a £12 qualifiers into a £55, the sat runs if two players, but only guarantees the seat if 4 players reg and pays out the cash pool otherwise.

The rake should also be lowered in sats. I get why not, but it's double-dipping on rake. Basically the equivalent of an accumulator taking higher and higher vig with every step of the accumulator.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,643
    Bean81 said:

It seems to me the solution with satellites is to make more of conditional requirements e.g. for a £12 qualifiers into a £55, the sat runs if two players, but only guarantees the seat if 4 players reg and pays out the cash pool otherwise.

The rake should also be lowered in sats. I get why not, but it's double-dipping on rake. Basically the equivalent of an accumulator taking higher and higher vig with every step of the accumulator.

width=