You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I asked copilot (microsoft bings thing like chat gpt) if online poker is rigged.

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,591
here is its reply.

No, online poker is definitely not rigged, and there is no evidence to support otherwise. Let me explain why:

Poker Sites Are Vetted: Major online poker platforms like PokerStars, GGPoker, and Partypoker operate under strict regulations. They are licensed by authorities such as the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission). These licenses require operators to provide a fair playing environment for all players, ensuring that the games cannot be rigged. Regular audits and testing of software are conducted to maintain compliance with these standards1.
Random Number Generators (RNGs): Each major online poker room uses a random number generator (RNG) to produce cards. These RNGs are provided by reputable companies. Every card dealt, from the initial hole cards to the river card, is as close to random as possible. While it may sometimes feel like you “knew” a card was coming, this is simply a result of chance, not rigging. The technology ensures fairness in card distribution1.
Hundreds of Winning Players: Many skilled players consistently win in online poker. Their success serves as evidence that the games are fair and not rigged. If online poker were truly rigged, these winning players would not exist1.
In summary, when played at licensed and regulated sites, online poker is absolutely not rigged. So, feel confident in your online poker endeavors!

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    That's exactly what copilot would say when it knows online poker is rigged. Very suspicious.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,359
    Have you considered the Microsoft offices could be on the same floor as UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission) in London.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    All part of the huge conspiracy
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    All part of the huge conspiracy
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    SuitnbootSmall blind15.0015.001940.00
    FirehazeBig blind30.0045.002555.00
    Your hole cards
    MISTY4MECall30.0075.001430.00
    SuitnbootRaise285.00360.001655.00
    FirehazeAll-in2555.002915.000.00
    MISTY4MEFold
    SuitnbootAll-in1655.004570.000.00
    FirehazeUnmatched bet630.003940.00630.00
    SuitnbootShow
    • A
    • A
    FirehazeShow
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    • A
    SuitnbootWinFull House, Aces and 2s3940.003940.00
    ;):p
  • Options
    ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    i asked co pilot if you leave a egg near a river and a otter eats it is it lucky still waiting for a reply
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,429
    ray01 said:

i asked co pilot if you leave a egg near a river and a otter eats it is it lucky still waiting for a reply

@ray01

Ha, excellent recall, wp.

9/10
  • Options
    SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 187
    Imagine that a grasshopper is sitting on a lawn. It jumps. What is the probability that it lands back on the lawn? The question is known as “the grasshopper problem,” and the answer is more complex than you might think
  • Options
    So I was just messing about with this one I don't think online poker is rigged, I just wanted to see what the co pilot thing would say.

I have also asked about taking tadpoles and nurturing them so they all survive to create a plague of frogs locally. I wouldn't actually do this but I did read about a guy who did just that and the thought does greatly amuse me.

However the co pilot thingy said it was not going to advice or help me regarding creating a plague of frogs.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,741
    Doubleme said:

So I was just messing about with this one I don't think online poker is rigged, I just wanted to see what the co pilot thing would say.

I have also asked about taking tadpoles and nurturing them so they all survive to create a plague of frogs locally. I wouldn't actually do this but I did read about a guy who did just that and the thought does greatly amuse me.

However the co pilot thingy said it was not going to advice or help me regarding creating a plague of frogs.

You need to learn how to prompt the AI in order to get it to tell you stuff it shouldn’t, not sure about co pilot, but over on chat gpt you could prompt it and it over rides the “rules” of what it was allowed to tell you, no doubt they will have better restrictions in place these days and it will be harder to get a working prompt, but I bet with some digging there will be Reddit threads with folk still figuring out new advanced prompts……..
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    I got it a few days ago and just for fun asked it "Why are you so annoying?"

Replied "I'm sorry if my responses don't meet your expectations..bla bla".

Surely it should have said "What do you mean? This is our very first chat so how could I have annoyed you?".
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    NoseyBonk said:

I got it a few days ago and just for fun asked it "Why are you so annoying?"

Replied "I'm sorry if my responses don't meet your expectations..bla bla".

Surely it should have said "What do you mean? This is our very first chat so how could I have annoyed you?".

It has been said that King Charles talks to plants so I wonder what answer he gets?
  • Options

Doubleme said:

You need to learn how to prompt the AI in order to get it to tell you stuff it shouldn’t, not sure about co pilot, but over on chat gpt you could prompt it and it over rides the “rules” of what it was allowed to tell you, no doubt they will have better restrictions in place these days and it will be harder to get a working prompt, but I bet with some digging there will be Reddit threads with folk still figuring out new advanced prompts……..
    I have learned a few things firstly the prompts it blocks and allows are weird, for some reason it absolutely will not allow me to have winni the pooh with a rainbow. I am guessing because bow could be mistaken for bow and arrow. It has that Winni the pooh must be absolutely innocent and cannot possibly have anything at all adult or exposed to anything even slightly harsh of course with the right prompt I was able to achieve this.

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,741
    Doubleme said:

Doubleme said:

I have learned a few things firstly the prompts it blocks and allows are weird, for some reason it absolutely will not allow me to have winni the pooh with a rainbow. I am guessing because bow could be mistaken for bow and arrow. It has that Winni the pooh must be absolutely innocent and cannot possibly have anything at all adult or exposed to anything even slightly harsh of course with the right prompt I was able to achieve this.

look at the next gen of AI.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjyTFiuRksQ

imo in a couple of years those things are gonna be doing everything
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,359
    @green_beer thats a brilliant video.

look at the next gen of AI.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjyTFiuRksQ

imo in a couple of years those things are gonna be doing everything