You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Lobby

FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 175
It looks good GG Sky

Comments

• Options
    And now it is back to normal Lobby view ? @SkyJames am i going crazy or is this in the pipeline ?
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 437
    I have no idea what you saw but there isn't a new lobby being rolled out.
  • Options
    edited March 11

I have no idea what you saw but there isn't a new lobby being rolled out.

Hi @SkyJames , i logged in last week as usual from the browser and i was asked to change my password / number, i clicked the link and sorted that out. and there was this new lobby in view, all blue with upcoming tournaments 3/4 of the page wide and all the options were down the left hand side, lobby /forums etc. ? Not sure if this is what the download client folks see but it was way different to what i have ever seen since i have been here hence my post,

When i clicked on individual tourny lobbies it took me to the usual layout and when i clicked out, back to the new version.

I wish i had taken a screen shot.

Regards

John

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    edited March 11
    @FORDAKIDZ

just thinking maybe you had the mobile site lobby up......check using your phone see if its the same ;)
  • Options
    edited March 12

@FORDAKIDZ

just thinking maybe you had the mobile site lobby up......check using your phone see if its the same ;)

Hiya mate, i don't play off my phone, not sure what part of Sky i was rerouted to reset my pin, just clicked back to sky poker afterwards and got the new view.

Would love to hear from anyone who got the reset pin prompt to see if they had the same experience ?

Run good mate

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    @FORDAKIDZ

Did it look like this below? If so, as Green_beer said, you were viewing the mobile version of the site, which is possible even using a desktop browser just by using a slightly different address.

• Options
    NoseyBonk said:

@FORDAKIDZ

Did it look like this below? If so, as Green_beer said, you were viewing the mobile version of the site, which is possible even using a desktop browser just by using a slightly different address.

@NoseyBonk Yes this is what i saw :) the link i was sent even though i always use my laptop, must have taken me to this.

Many thanks for putting this up, i thought i was going a bit doolally in my old age.

Many thanks again and wishing you some run good.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,575