You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

more successful and better then you will ever be because of their hard work and sacrifice

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,586
An 8 year old girl who saved up $6000 from doing chores round the house and pocket money which is completely the same amounts of money that other 8 year olds would get paid, was able to get a buy to let mortgage on a property that is valued at $671,000.

the bank said "yeah we always give mortgages out to 8 year olds any 8 year old can come and get a buy to let mortgage with us without us relying on parental support or guarantees. this has absolutely nothing to do with privilege"

because the rent will pay more then the mortgage she is set up for life effectively if only we had the discipline to do the same.

because multiple banks are lining up to give me a 1% buy to let mortgage when the rent would pay more then the mortgage.
why didnt I think of this before? just £2000 deposit and I can have a £200,000 home where the tenants pay of my morgtage and I run at a surplus.

Isn't making money easy its all really easy in life there are no challenges no rigged economy and anyone can get a buy to let 1% mortgage. I mean why didnt we all think of that just get 10 or 15 buy to let mortgages where we are effectively given a an asset that someone else pays for.

But no we all just waste it on cafes and take outs its just bad attitude thats why thats how the economy works.

the father said this

'It’s easy for someone who doesn’t have property or hasn’t made sacrifices, to be angry about it and easy to target a young kid who has a leg-up,' Mr McLellan said.

He said those attacking the precocious property purchasers would be better off devoting their energies to finding extra work, slice their discretionary spending and saving money for their own first home.

'Young adults’ lifestyles are very flamboyant these days. I worked three jobs, I didn’t go out, I sold my car,' Mr McLellan said.

'Eating in cafes and shopping has drained people’s money. Even owning a car, they like to change it every five years. I had the same car for ten years.

so there you have it people your all failures an 8 year old girl is better then you and its easy just people have bad attitudes and aren't willing to make sacrifices.

some parts of this post may contain sarcasm

Comments

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,741
    Just remember your health is your wealth.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,167
    Buy to let absolutely screw the property markets. I love it when the markets dip and they all run around crying about negative equity and asking what should I do.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512

Buy to let absolutely screw the property markets. I love it when the markets dip and they all run around crying about negative equity and asking what should I do.

Agree. We need a bold policy that prevents buy-to-let.