You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

This is how to Acess your poker points tally !!!

Go to Bonuses to the right of My Account ... then the poker points option will be beside promotions.

It is not through "my Account" as the instructions say below are wrong

"4. How can I check how many Poker Points I have earned?"

"You can search within a specfic date range to see how many Poker Points you earned in that specific time frame. Go to 'My Account' and under the 'Poker Points & League' section there will be the below mechanism. You can search back through the months or select a time period to check your Poker Points earned. Please note: The date range feature can only be used to search from May 2015 onwards."

NOPE

Perhaps edit this one SP

TIA

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    I agree that the way to access your points tally is not intuitive.

The tally for the month is always available and up-to-date. That's all that matters for understanding your requirements for the remainder of the month in terms of the monthly rakeback bonus. As to why you would want to look at your points tally from prior periods, I have no idea.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    johncolv said:

Go to Bonuses to the right of My Account ... then the poker points option will be beside promotions.

It is not through "my Account" as the instructions say below are wrong

"4. How can I check how many Poker Points I have earned?"

"You can search within a specfic date range to see how many Poker Points you earned in that specific time frame. Go to 'My Account' and under the 'Poker Points & League' section there will be the below mechanism. You can search back through the months or select a time period to check your Poker Points earned. Please note: The date range feature can only be used to search from May 2015 onwards."

NOPE

Perhaps edit this one SP

TIA

I suspect whats happened.

The way to view poker points has changed, and the instructions haven't been updated through an oversight or its nobodies specific job to proof read this sort of thing in the sky poker team, which I believe is a small team.