You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

build a bet

daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
Anyone ever use these free bet build a bet

Comments

• Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,593
    daphne56 said:

Tried to do it today but can't seem to get it to work.

I wish that they just gave us the free bet like they used too.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited March 23
    tai-gar said:

daphne56 said:

If you've got a £1 FREE Buildabet Promo, make sure you OPT IN first, then follow the LINK.

I usually find it best to go with one of the SKYBET Featured BuildaBets

Hope this helps :)

EDIT ..... at least you got a £1 free Buildabet Offer @tai-gar . I didn't .....mind you I hardly bet with SKYBET since they changed the SKYBET CLUB Rewards to 2 x £2.50 Acca's :/:s
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,593
    MISTY4ME said:

tai-gar said:

daphne56 said:

If you've got a £1 FREE Buildabet Promo, make sure you OPT IN first, then follow the LINK.

EDIT ..... at least you got a £1 free Buildabet Offer @tai-gar . I didn't .....mind you I hardly bet with SKYBET since they changed the SKYBET CLUB Rewards to 2 x £2.50 Acca's :/:s

Cheers @MISTY4ME got there eventually. Bl00dy difficult first time and hardly worth the effort as it is only for football which I know absolutely nothing about.

Like you I have given skybet a wide berth since they changed the system to suite themselves. However, Cheltenham made the difference this time. Hope you had plenty of winners.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    tai-gar said:

MISTY4ME said:

tai-gar said:

daphne56 said:

Cheers @MISTY4ME got there eventually. Bl00dy difficult first time and hardly worth the effort as it is only for football which I know absolutely nothing about.

Like you I have given skybet a wide berth since they changed the system to suite themselves. However, Cheltenham made the difference this time. Hope you had plenty of winners.
    yeh managed 12 Winners and ten 2nds ......but missed PROTEKTORAT @ 9/1 which was annoying 'coz I have always backed him in the past........ I should have believed in what Ruby Walsh said back in January

BetMGM are OK in my Book ........ they certainly helped me make a NICE Profit :)