You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BET MGM - worst UK bookie ever?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,044
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    edited March 23
    @lucy4

Oh my..... (I've posted that image again but larger so folks can read it better).

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    UNBELEIVABLE !!!
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,632
    So what exactly do they mean by exactly at 10am? because if one might assume they mean the exact second, but then that's not exact that is to the nearest second. If they mean an exact number, well in statistics the probability of an exact number on a continuous distribution is 0. So this would mean the terms are never ever honoured.

though I am not sure but I think I have heard somewhere that time in physics is not infinitely divisible that there is a limit to time units where you cant go anymore divisible I think its called planks or something not sure. In which case technically in the strictest sense it wouldnt be zero but for all intents and purposes is.

so effectively if the customer service representative is speaking official William Hill policy there running a scam.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,191
    Just use an exchange. Better odds, no over rounds and no account gubbing.
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    The exchange is the only way to gamble no arguing over prices and as near to 100% book as there can be. But I'm sure you all know that. Why bother with bookmakers they've a long history of fleecing punters I go back to the days when the over rounds were horrendous especially at away meetings. The exchange is 👑

No arguments just pure fact.