You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NBA value.

SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 187
Most night i watch the NBA as if gives me something to enjoy at night.
I have backed Denver at 13/2 and Indiania Pacers at 250/1 downwards to win the title.
The play offs are looming and the Pacers are in 6th place in the East and will probabaly avoid the top seeded Celtics and Bucks in the 1st PO round. They have beaten all the top sides in the NBA this season with their quick counter attacking style when the other team has just scored and as soon as they get the ball they race to score quickly before the defence gets set. Some Pacers games have nearly 300 points and they are exciting to watch.
At the moment you can get at least 100/1 for them to win the title and a couple of quid each-way is advised (but not £100 lol as it is a fun bet with a bit of value)
They may well flop, but if it pops i will be buying the beers.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430

VBOL with this @SCOTFOX

Keep us informed as they progress (or not) please.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,595
    Celtics are going to win there is no stopping that its well known the refs will fix it for them.

My girlfriend constantly says the nuggets will win no chance.
    I am a mavs fan but considering the team rarely plays defence they wont go past the first round.

Paskal Siakam and Haliburton should not be under estimated but I think there are to many very strong teams for them to put a run together. I think the pacers have good history against the bucks and your either getting the bucks the cavs or the knicks I see pacers beating the bucks but not the cavs. I dont know about the knicks.

I think haliburton has an exciting future ahead but I wouldnt expect anything this year.