You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Outstanding Free Entries to Mini Major from Forum Comps

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,745

Good morning.

( @MAXALLY & @mumsie FIO)

For one reason or another, & as most of you know, I have been unable to process Free Entries since late July until earlier this week. We are now back up to speed, but quite a few free entries are owed.

All the following have been entered for tonight's Mini Major. Where possible, I've stated how they won the prize.

@DARK4NIGHT (FTT)

@hhammerhea (FTT)

@thisltedu (FTT)

@Card4Life (FTT)

@bettingben (FTT)

@leeahick26 (MML)

@ILIKE2FISH (Daily Forum Comp)

@-Stuey- (Daily Forum Comp

If I've forgotten anyone who has a legit claim to a free entry to tonight's Mini Major, let me know please, ideally by midday, as I may be offline from midday onwards today.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    @Tikay10

Hi Tony

I've got ONE £11 Entry left too from my £33 Forum Comp. WIN

If it needs to be used up today or Lose it, can you put me in tonight's Mini Major too. I've managed to qualify for the Sunday Major too, but I don't normally play two tables at once, so maybe it's time that an 'Old Dog learns New Tricks'

Cheers ..........and GOOD LUCK everyone :)
  • Options

@MISTY4ME

Hi Jez,

It does NOT need to be used by tonight, these Free Entries are NOT time-sensitive.

So if you don't normally play two tables, you can put it in the tank for another time if you wish.

PS - I'm going Offline at Noon, & may not be back until much later, so please let me know by Noon if possible. Until I hear from you I will NOT register you for tonight's Mini Major.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    Tikay10 said:

@MISTY4ME

Hi Jez,

It does NOT need to be used by tonight, these Free Entries are NOT time-sensitive.

So if you don't normally play two tables, you can put it in the tank for another time if you wish.

PS - I'm going Offline at Noon, & may not be back until much later, so please let me know by Noon if possible. Until I hear from you I will NOT register you for tonight's Mini Major.

Sorry I didn't get back to you by Noon, I've only just got back from Taxi Duties..........

I'd rather keep it in the Tank for a future Tourney please Tony

Cheers :)
  • Options
    bettingbenbettingben Member Posts: 39
    Thanks!
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Tikay10 said:

@MISTY4ME

Hi Jez,

Sorry I didn't get back to you by Noon, I've only just got back from Taxi Duties..........

I'd rather keep it in the Tank for a future Tourney please Tony

Cheers :)

That's fine Jez, I never registered you so it's yours to use at some point in the future to suit you.
  • Options
    judman1979judman1979 Member Posts: 1
    hi everybody and anybody who is here is this not poker and poker for free and I hope you all are having a good weekend x