You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

absolutely no chance what so ever

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,601
we all know the NBA is fixed and turning into the WWE and that Kevin Durant is one their favourites and that the suns are in a vulnerable position. On paper it should be a very even game Wolves shown to be the stronger team this year, but suns home court advantage and hungry.

if we all knew the game was fair which we all know it wont be then I would say this is a coin toss anyone's game but we can see the bookies are already influenced by an avalanche of bets on the suns.

I just cannot see it been at all possible for the wolves to win here. the refs will rig it.

if it were possible to bet on things like amount of free throws and fouls been called in the nba I would put a build a bet together here and cash in.

Comments

• Options
    PaintedOnePaintedOne Member Posts: 236
    fixed or coded?
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,601

fixed or coded?

I can entertain we live in a simulation but its another thing to imply that everything we do see and hear is coded directly.

That seems absurd if one were to make a simulation they would program in rules laws and algorithms and let it run within those confines coding for every individual thing is way to far fetched there.