You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,602
    and this is how they win they will offer that referendum after forcing the police to throw Angela Rayner behind bars, they will have the police investigate Keir Starmer for been a nonze and then they call an election offering that referendum and win again I said all along the tories will win the next election.

I guess when do they will bring in concentration camps for the poor and homeless.

I really want to be wrong here but I just dont see it sadly.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,126
    Doubleme said:

and this is how they win they will offer that referendum after forcing the police to throw Angela Rayner behind bars, they will have the police investigate Keir Starmer for been a nonze and then they call an election offering that referendum and win again I said all along the tories will win the next election.

I guess when do they will bring in concentration camps for the poor and homeless.

You are pretty much always wrong.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

Well i guess the saving grace will be at least I can drown my fears and sorrows when the tories do win by making a big I told you so thread and tagging you in it.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

Well i guess the saving grace will be at least I can drown my fears and sorrows when the tories do win by making a big I told you so thread and tagging you in it.
    Good luck with that.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    I will be resurrecting this thread on Election night, you can forget your Peter Snow 'Swingometer' I'm more interested in the Haysie v Doubleme debate. One who proclaims world domination by fear and nuclear threat and one who supports European domination by economic powers although both seem the same to me. By the way this is just a joke post after a good day celebrating Grand National day.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

I will be resurrecting this thread on Election night, you can forget your Peter Snow 'Swingometer' I'm more interested in the Haysie v Doubleme debate. One who proclaims world domination by fear and nuclear threat and one who supports European domination by economic powers although both seem the same to me. By the way this is just a joke post after a good day celebrating Grand National day.

I am not making any predictions.
    I was just saying he is pretty much always wrong.
    Yet he keeps on predicting.
    For example the Tory ban on all forms of gambling, as well as last years impending nuclear holocaust.
    The Tories winning the next election seems about as likely as the other predictions.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

For example the Tory ban on all forms of gambling, as well as last years impending nuclear holocaust.
    The Tories winning the next election seems about as likely as the other predictions.
    I think nuclear war is coming and there is still a very high chance of this. I do not recall giving a specific set date in which nuclear war happens by. I have said I think it is unlikely before the next US elections.

With a Trump presidency likely and Trump looking like Putin can deal with him and take what he wants why start a fight now? why not wait till a more advantageous position? with the small chance of civil war whichever way the US elections go (I am saying civil war in the US is unlikely but enough of a chance to be worth noting) it would make sense for putin to bide his time with going after NATO countries. realistically nothing on the world war 3/nuclear war front is likely to happen in 2024 we would be looking at 2025 onwards for that.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

I think nuclear war is coming and there is still a very high chance of this. I do not recall giving a specific set date in which nuclear war happens by. I have said I think it is unlikely before the next US elections.

With a Trump presidency likely and Trump looking like Putin can deal with him and take what he wants why start a fight now? why not wait till a more advantageous position? with the small chance of civil war whichever way the US elections go (I am saying civil war in the US is unlikely but enough of a chance to be worth noting) it would make sense for putin to bide his time with going after NATO countries. realistically nothing on the world war 3/nuclear war front is likely to happen in 2024 we would be looking at 2025 onwards for that.
    Putin has been fighting Ukraine for over two years and are no where near completing their mission. So what makes you think they could suddenly decide to 'Invade' other countries and take control ? Russian threats continue to be 'Threats' to people who think they're some sort of super power locked in the 1980's when in fact they aren't the supposedly threat they are, if they can't take Ukraine how do you think they could take any possible well armed country?
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

Putin has been fighting Ukraine for over two years and are no where near completing their mission. So what makes you think they could suddenly decide to 'Invade' other countries and take control ? Russian threats continue to be 'Threats' to people who think they're some sort of super power locked in the 1980's when in fact they aren't the supposedly threat they are, if they can't take Ukraine how do you think they could take any possible well armed country?
    lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

It goes back a bit further than the current conflict.
    They invaded Crimea in early 2014.
  • Options
    edited April 13
    Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

One of the glories of British elections is hearing eccentric candidates outline their manifestos.

Who can forget Lord Biro, of the Bus-Pass Elvis Party, standing in the 2016 Witney by-election and pledging better daytime telly for those on ­benefits, euthanasia booths in all Wetherspoons pubs, and making Richard Branson start a chain of Virgin Brothels (with a 20% discount for OAPs).

Today, Count Binface is campaigning to be London Mayor with vows to make Thames Water bosses take a dip in the capital’s foetid rivers “to see how they like it”, turn shops that play Christmas music before December into libraries and build “at least one affordable home”.

Think back to UKIP, the party that David Cameron dismissed as the home of “fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”.

Back in 2014 Kerry Smith used phrases like “disgusting p**fters”, Roger Helmer believed gays were “abnormal” and William Henwood tweeted that Islam was just like the Third Reich and that Lenny Henry should emigrate to a “black country”.

Ten years on, UKIP’s latest hate-child, Reform, is giving us a new generation of dodgy oddballs. After declaring they will contest every seat in the general election they’ve already had to ditch seven prospective candidates over racist, homophobic and obscene social media posts.

Pete Addis used a racist slur about the Chinese, called Angela Rayner a “sl ag” and claimed: “Bum sex, this is where brown babies come from!” Jonathan Kay said that Africans had IQs “among the lowest in the world,” Amodio Amato claimed Sadiq Khan wants to run “a Muslim army” and Iris Leask reckoned ex-Defence Secretary Ben Wallace “should be left to die” in Afghanistan.

Reform leader Richard Tice (an even cheesier version of former fruitcake leader Robert Kilroy-Silk) claims it’s no big deal as “every party has its fair share of muppets and morons”. But maybe not as many openly racist morons, eh?

It’s easy to dismiss Reform as a bad joke as Cameron did UKIP, but with the Tories only four points ahead of them in opinion polls they know they could cost them a Labour landslide it would take a decade to recover from.

Which is why they are taking seriously a poll which shows 42% of Reform voters would back Rishi Sunak at the coming election if he offered a referendum on immigration, giving them the chance to slash foreign arrivals towards the net zero goal of their spiritual leader Nigel Farage.

And Sunak may become so desperate after the Rwanda farce backfires that he offers that referendum. Just as Cameron did in 2016. Which is a truly frightening prospect.

Who’s for another long, hate-filled, nation-splitting civil war about shutting our borders followed by a potential future without immigrants in which a Britain in permanent recession grinds to a halt?

All down, once again, to Tory cowardice and fear of upsetting their fruitcake tendency.

With Sunak so devoid of ideas or inspiration, I wouldn’t bet against it.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/party-of-muppets-and-morons-could-sink-tories-for-years/ar-BB1lwCHR?ocid=msedgntp&pc=NMTS&cvid=549e441e1f5945bd80b17b0e493042a8&ei=30
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

lucy4 said:

It goes back a bit further than the current conflict.
    They invaded Crimea in early 2014.
    If you actually look back in to the history of Ukraine you'd find a different reason/cause why USA want to back Ukraine.