You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Las Vegas Leagues; Leaderboard after Day 1 of Week 3 (as at Midnight Monday 15th April)

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

Comments

• Options
    Alvez11Alvez11 Member Posts: 23
    This would be great news, if Sky hadn't blocked my account in the last hour due to the amount of time I'd played for without a timeframe for when that would be unblocked even though I answered all the questions the person had for me and was happy with my answers. What a joke.
  • Options
    Alvez11 said:

This would be great news, if Sky hadn't blocked my account in the last hour due to the amount of time I'd played for without a timeframe for when that would be unblocked even though I answered all the questions the person had for me and was happy with my answers. What a joke.

@Alvez11

I can't promise anything but I'll escalate this immediately.
  • Options
    Thanks Tikay, appreciated!
  • Options

@Alvez11

OK, I've tried to escalate it, if I hear back, I'll let you know.

I do understand it's very frustrating, but the RG people are very strict, & with good reason, so I'm not sure if his can be sorted tonight.

• Options
    Appreciate your help Tikay! I understand that but if Sky are aware that this can happen during a promotion that is based on volume, why are they running said promotion in the first place? This happened to Sunday8pm a couple of years back too. It's a complete joke I really have no other words for it.

Even receiving a call from Sky regarding my playing time when I'm chasing a volume based promotion also run by Sky is comical in itself. I started playing at midday on Sunday in order to carry points over to the Monday by not standing tables. What a waste of two days for me :(
  • Options
    edited April 16
    @Alvez11

I completely understand your frustration.

I'm in contact with James, who runs Poker, but the solution does not sit with him, so he's trying to find the right people in RG to speak to, not easy at this time of night.

If & when I hear any more, I'll let you know.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    It is pretty concerning that stuff like this can happen to be honest, it would be crazy for someone topping the leaderboard to basically having no chance of winning the vegas package after investing a significant amount of time.

I would be livid and would very much want compensation, especially if I was Alvez who I imagine is skys biggest money earner of all time.

I remember having to call customer service for a pretty menial matter and by the end of it I somehow had my deposit limit cut to £250 a week even though I provided evidence of big salary (Plus the fact they know I am a winning player).... Yet I still have friends who are not winning players and can deposit whatever they want. Riddle me that.

I have always been a big advocate for sky but things like this and the log in issues are concerning.

Hope it gets sorted for you mate please post the outcome