You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

April already, where does the time go? Play the Orfy, with extra prizes added

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
edited April 27 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2024 Orfordable League, April Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on May 3rd 2024

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:April 5th- Winner: Unregged player; League leader: giesahaun

Week 2: April 12th- Winner: Boxster; League leader: diamondlee

Week 3: April 19th- Winner: THEHERDEIE; League Leader: Boxster

Week 4: April 26th- Winner:stokefc; League winner: Boxster; runner-up: stokefc

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday May 3rd 2024
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday May 3rd 2024

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday May 3rd 2024

Comments

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well.
    At last the Sun has decided to pop out from behind the clouds so, I hope we will be having some nice Spring weather but, never mind the weather here's the Orfy, which trundles on regardless of whatever the weather does. This is Week 1 (of 4) for April, where your best two finishes could win you an extra prize at month end.
    The prizewinners for March, @THEHERDEIE & @wynne1938, will be entered into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH for their efforts in March. I wish both the very best of luck.
    Here is the autoreg list for April

• Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    in, IND
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    As usual, I will be donating £3 to some unworthy winner who manages to hit runner runner followed by a one outer and so on for the duration of the comp, along with all the other guys n gals who get it in miles ahead only to fall foul of the Orfy's favouritism code, secretly programmed into the RNG. LOL :D
  • Options
    Chris_Mc said:

in, IND

Hi Chris, welcome to the Orfy.
    I have added you to the list so you will be able to see your score, and League position, when I post the report on a Saturday morning, good luck.

Andy
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, Week 1 has concluded. But, first of all, a special mention for one of last month's prizewinners, @wynne1938 made the FT of his prize (9.30pm £11 BH) tourney, finishing in 4th place to the tune of £44, not too shabby for a freebie, well played Wynne.
    Onto last night, there were 28 players taking part, with 20 being Orfy regged, and 7 of those made the FT.
    Two FT's on the same night for @wynne1938, who took 10th place last night, winning the FT Wooden spoon, he is 7th overall, well played Wynne.
    Making his fourth FT in a row (he was MIA last week) @kinematic finished in 9th place, leaving him in 6th overall, well played kinematic.
    After taking four weeks off @THECHIMP had to settle with an 8th place last night and is in 5th overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    Making his third consecutive FT @Toffeeandy took a 6th place finish last night, leaving him in 4th overall, well played Andy.
    A second consecutive FT went to @diamondlee, his 5th place finish has him sitting third overall, well played Lee.
    Making his first FT since March Week 3, @stokefc finished in 4th place last night, he is in 2nd overall, well played Sean.
    After two 3rd places at the start of last month @giesahaun could not quite turn that very good score into a prize but, maybe that will change this month as he finished in 2nd place last night, he now sits atop the League, well played giesahaun.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, see you all again next week.
    Here is the League table after April Week 1

• Options
    THEHERDEIETHEHERDEIE Member Posts: 25
    Congrats to wynne on his 4th place which included my bounty among his prize money. Did manage 5th place in the rewards freeroll for £40 though, so that softened the blow a bit but well done mate.
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is Week 2 (of 4) for April meaning there is still oodles of time to climb the League table, on the way to claim one of the two added prizes that are available. @giesahaun sits on top of the League currently, but, will he still be there after tonight's edition? Who knows? I certainly don't, but I am sure that whomever makes the FT, it will be a hard battle between those players.
    Good luck to everyone who plays tonight, here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, it's Grand National day, good luck if anyone is having a bet on the race. We had 29 starters last night with 15 being Orfy regged, of which 7 made it to the FT.
    A first FT, on his first appearance, of the month went to @weecheez1, who took 6th place last night, well played Cheez.
    Making his first FT of the month @daggers747 finished in 8th place last night, enough to leave him in 7th overall, well played daggers.
    Sitting one place higher in 6th overall, congratulations must go to @Boxster, his first FT this month, on taking the win last night, very well played Boxy.
    Also making his first FT of the month @goldnballz finished in 5th place last night and is now 4th overall, well played Keith.
    Another with his first FT of the month, last months' overall winner, @THEHERDEIE took 4th place to leave him handily placed in 3rd overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    A second FT of the month went to @stokefc, by finishing in 9th place he retained his overall 2nd place, well played Sean.
    Also with a second FT of the month, and, third consecutive FT, @diamondlee finished in 2nd place last night, givimg him a good overall score of 7 which leaves him flying high at the top of the League, well played Lee.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night. Here is the updated League table after April Week 2

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is Week 3 (of 4) for April, which means everyone still has the chance to post a good score to claim one of the available prizes. With @diamondlee leading the League on a score of 7, and second placed @stokefc on a score of 13, those are the scores everyone needs to aim for (especially myself as I am currently having a huge problem surviving until the first break lol) to claim a prize. With that being said, I wish everyone who plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good mornng Orfy folk, the Week 3 scores are in, and it is all change at the top. There were 38 of us trying our luck, with 18 being Orfy regged, and, of those, 7 made the FT.
    A first FT of the month went to @HENDRIK62, who finished in 8th place last night, he is now 11th overall, well played Neil.
    Finishing one place higher in 7th, @wynne1938 was making his second FT of the month, leaving him in 8th overall, well played Wynne.
    It has been a while since @MAXALLY made the FT (September Week 4) but he made up for lost time with a 4th place last night, leving him in 6th overall, well played Alan.
    Making his second FT of the month @giesahaun moves up to 4th place overall (on countback) after his 5th place finish with a score of 7, well played giesahaun.
    A fourth consecutive FT went to @diamondlee, finishing in 9th place last night, although not improving his score of 7 and dropping two places into 3rd overall, he still has an outstanding chance of a prize, well played Lee.
    After jumping into 2nd overall last week, @THEHERDEIE made his second FT in a row, consolidating his 2nd place (on a score of 5) overall by taking the win last night, congratulations and very well played Mr Herdeie.
    Also making his second FT in a row, @Boxster finished in 2nd place last night, which has seen him climb five places to take the overall League lead (on a score of 3), with just one week to play, well played Boxy.
    Thank tou to everyone who played last night, see you all next week. Here is the updated League table after April Week 3

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. We have reached the final Friday (Week 4 of 4) of April so, this is the last chance saloon to win yourselves a prize, although @Boxster has an almost unbeatable score of 3, even that score can be beaten but, it'll be hard to do. Anyway enough of the chitchat, best of luck t5o everyone who p;ays tonight. Here is the autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, it's all over for another month and, this has been a close one.
    There were 26 taking their chance to try to win a prize, 13 of whom are Orfy regged, and, of those, 5 made the FT.
    A second Orfy of the month led to @weecheez1 making his second FT of the month, finishing in 7th place last night to leave him in 8th overall, well played cheez.
    Finishing one place higher in 6th place last night, @wynne1938 was making his third FT of the month to see him sitting in 7th overall, well played Wynne.
    A second FT of the month for @THECHIMP saw him finish in 4th place last night, which leaves him in 6th place overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    Making his third FT of the month (from three appearances) @giesahaun took the FT wooden spoon last night with his 10th place finish, seeing him finish in 5th place overall, well played giesahaun.
    Another who made his third FT this month was @stokefc , who, after taking down the win last night, had a double reason to celebrate as he ousted @THEHERDEIE from second place overall, unluckily on countback, as both finished on a score of 5, congratulations and very well played Sean.
    That leaves our overall Winner for April, @Boxster, who could only manage a 20th place finish last night but had already done the work needed to claim top spot in the League, well played Boxy.
    Both @Boxster & @stokefc will be entered into next Friday (May 3rd) night's 9.30pm £11 BH, and, best of luck to you both.
    Thank you to everyone who has played this mnth, see you all again next week.
    Here is the final League table after April Week 4