You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Come on Miami

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,607
Now it is hard to forget what happened last year, when Miami actually took the Celtics out. No one expected it Adam Silver and the refs who were rigging the NBA to try and give the Celtics a championship thought Miami would be easy pickings. They didn't rig the games initially assuming the Celtics would easily blow out the under dog Miami heat. Then something glorious happened Miami went up 3-0 in the series. The refs rigged the next three games ensuring the Celtics came back to 3-3. Then for the final game seven when the Miami Heat were supposed to have their spirit broken and they had to go to a filled Celtics arena with a full atmosphere expecting the Celtics to be the first team in history to come back from 3-0 the NBA made a big statement about now how the Miami heat Spirit should be broken and they will face a very hostile away crowd with a full atmosphere basically making it near certain the Celtics win we can now have fair referees.

Then Caleb Martin happened. An Undrafted player who everyone had written off and no one was expecting much of took over the game and Saved the NBA taking the Celtics out.

One of the big rig four is already out the Warriors. still hoping that by some miracle one of the big Rig four does not win they have the Celtics, The Lakers and the Suns left.

Its a shame that likely everything the Wolves and the Nuggets have worked for so hard this year will likely count for nothing as the refs rig it for teams that didnt care during the season.

I think this year the ref rigging will hit new heights as it failed last year, I strongly suspect that Adam Silver has already given the refs the Malcom Tucker treatment. I would be surprised if the refs from the Sacramento Warriors game still has a job. Now we know the refs will be out in force to make sure Miami do not win tonight and thus do not get pitched against the Celtics in the first round.

I think this year Miami would get swept as the refs will be out in force from game 1 but if not they could at least help to start to wear down the Celtics and maybe even do it again. Miamis odds of winning tonight will obviously be very low with the refs out in force against them, but we will be rooting hard for the Heat tonight as will most of the Winnis.

Comments