You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 21st April. Seventh Sunday Major victory for loololollo

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

Morning.

This day last year

"I'm going to hazard a guess that @IDJIUT has not had many better days here than yesterday. Began by shipping a lunchtime £300 BH, then won a seat to the Main via a £7.20 satellite, & ended by winning the Main for over £990. Is in his 16th year here, & has played 15,000 games with an ABI of around £5. Seems to split his play roughly 50/50 between cash & MTT's/SBG's. Nice work IDJIUT. Hotpot @Natnug was 4th, and there was a fine effort by @Summers119 who won a £1.80 All-In Sat that ran at 8.05pm & went on to finish 6th for almost £270.

In April of last year, @irunbetter had a PB in winning Gold Rush Mini, & came up trumps again last night in taking Marksman Mini. Ran 4th in a Main earlier this year too. 2nd was @Card4Life who also did well in last night's FTT's. In 6th was @NOSTRI who has not featured in these Reports this month but he's been a busy boy - there's a £2.20 entry Rebuy that runs at 6.15pm each night, & this month alone he has won it 4 times, & been runner-up twice. Considering he's only played 12 sessions this month, that's outrageous & he's clearly a bit of a boss at stakes of up to £2.

@Jac35 must have been mortified to find himself Heads Up with @benc in the 9 @ 9 and the result was inevitable. Both players have been to Vegas with us, benc as recently as last year. Can't recall when Jac came to Vegas, but I'm guessing around 10 or more years ago, but I do remember him miraculously surviving an epic bubble in a $1,000 WSOP event.

Fan's favourite @chrisdonkb started his session at tea-time & it was not going great, but a late win double of Turbo & MidEx eventually ensured yet another profitable night for the likeable teenager. Incidentally, I see that MidEx has had a guarantee reduction to £800, no surprise really as it's performed horribly this month.

@johnnyy took the £1k BH, with @IVIystical in 6th. It's unlikely we'll see Sam in Glasgow, as he has more pressing priorities at home right now I suspect. Hope it's all going OK Sam.

@gibbzy who some of you may have met at the recent SPT Brighton, took the 7 @ 7, with Tina @karlluke in 3rd.

@Jonnyadams only played 2 MTT's last night, winning the Rebuy BH then bricking the Mega.

One Vowel Bloke @cdfgtyujk took Mega, with @Airball in 5th & @destinycod in 6th.

That's it for today, it's a little short, but writers' block really is a thing some days."

Comments