You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Las Vegas Leagues; Leaderboard after Day 2 of Week 4 (as at Midnight Tuesday 23rd April)

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,594

Comments

• Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    Tikay this is wrong, I have more poker points than a player whose on this leaderboard, but this week for some reason I have been omitted. CS are not acknowledging this, which is very frustrating given I have upped my poker volume this month. Can you get someone to look into this please. Thanks.
  • Options
    ACEGOONER said:

Tikay this is wrong, I have more poker points than a player whose on this leaderboard, but this week for some reason I have been omitted. CS are not acknowledging this, which is very frustrating given I have upped my poker volume this month. Can you get someone to look into this please. Thanks.

@ACEGOONER

Good afternoon.

I'll pass that up to the Office & see what they say.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

ACEGOONER said:

@ACEGOONER

Good afternoon.

I'll pass that up to the Office & see what they say.
    Thanks Tikay.
  • Options

@ACEGOONER

Hi again.

I've had your points checked & am assured the Leaderboard IS correct.

As to comparing the Points you earned with those earned by another player, this is fraught with danger, as that player may have "carried" points by "playing through" midnight.

Hope that makes sense.

PS; Arsenal 5 Chelsea 0 oioi
  • Options
    edited April 24
    Tikay10 said:

@ACEGOONER

Hi again.

I've had your points checked & am assured the Leaderboard IS correct.

As to comparing the Points you earned with those earned by another player, this is fraught with danger, as that player may have "carried" points by "playing through" midnight.

Hope that makes sense.

PS; Arsenal 5 Chelsea 0 oioi

Not sure that makes sense to me Tikay, as of this morning I had the best part of 600 points. The other player over 2 days had just over 300 points. I haven't accrued any league points over that two days, yet other said player has. I don't want to identify them because its not fair on them, but to me this process is subject to human error. Can't really say anything else apart from on similar points accrual last week I was in the top 40, lets see what happens with the table tomorrow.

Just one other thing, you have never been able to drill down the points accrued over one day or over a set period of time, as was the case previously with versions of sky software. Thats crazy in 2024 that its not possible, only to see the aggregated accrual as you go through the month. I have raised this with Sky's CS on several occasions but nothing has ever been done. When a promo is points dependent this sort of thing is really important.