You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

REMINDERS.....

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Vegas Streak Week starts tonight, but ONLY if you have Opted In. Also, don't forget, it's a different format to previous Streak Weeks...

Unlike our regular DYM streak week, this promotion combines your best winning streaks in £5.50 and £11 Double Your Money Sit & Gos. For example if your best winning streak of the week at £5.50 stakes is 6 and your best winning streak at £11 stakes is 8 then your leaderboard score is 14.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Vegas Eliminator Freerolls start tonight too.

Entry Requirement: 25 Poker Points in the previous 24 hours

Prize Pool: £500

Start Time: All Freerolls will start at 20:15

Late Reg: No late registration period will be available

• Options
    mnolan8317mnolan8317 Member Posts: 48
    Question re the streaks @Tikay10 , does the streak start at the time the DON starts or finishes.

For example, if I register for 2 DON's in the same stake level. 1 game starts at 13:45 and the other starts at 13:48, a player wins the 13:45 start time game which finishes at 14:03, however busts the 13:48 game at 14:00?

I have always wondered this when you have done similar promotions?
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442

Question re the streaks @Tikay10 , does the streak start at the time the DON starts or finishes.

For example, if I register for 2 DON's in the same stake level. 1 game starts at 13:45 and the other starts at 13:48, a player wins the 13:45 start time game which finishes at 14:03, however busts the 13:48 game at 14:00?

I have always wondered this when you have done similar promotions?

The time the first hand of the DYM is dealt determines the streak order.
  • Options
    mnolan8317mnolan8317 Member Posts: 48
    thanks James.